Wedding Pics

Hey nice cars there :)

Did you manage to get everyone to stand behind the cars or something and take pics?

Hey one question ,.. why corollas for the wedding cars? Significance to the groom? :)

Cool pics none the less

nice pics....isnt that Dan's car with the 18" lensos on??? btw his GF is in that pic...shes not too shabby guys :D

Steady on Danthuyer you randy rooster that girl in the picture is my cousin :angry: :P I'll try to get some other pics when i can. The day went well and the bride and the groom were very happy with the cars and extremely appreciative of the effort we went to to make the cars look great for their special day.

A big thanks to Northy and to Daniel for using their cars and of course for their time. I only wish I could have gone home earlier to get just a tad more sleep than I did....But that's another story ;)

• 4 years later...

omg! I used my car as a wedding car for me and and miss's, but when i took the ribbons off there was light scratching from the bonnet all the way up to the door sill! argh! stratch X took it out though! :D scared the crappers out of me though :\

Another big thread revival... that's the second from your Kenshin X.

That said, it's good to see the original and the best Rolla's on this board.

For a moment there, I was pretty puzzled. I didn't pay attention to the date at first and thought something was a little off.

yeah lol i'm just reading through the forums from the oldest post to the most recent to see whats interesting... :D (btw i just revived 3 more lol)

i might be repeating some topic thats already on here so forgive me guys if it happens!

On all 3 cars I put clear contact on the bonnet and the pillars so the ribbons didn't scratch ;)

Ribbons off remove contact and guess what?? no marks...... :D

Ahh flashbacks of days gone by.... how i wish i had of kept that car and still have been able to buy a house.................................

On all 3 cars I put clear contact on the bonnet and the pillars so the ribbons didn't scratch ;)

Ribbons off remove contact and guess what?? no marks...... :D

Ahh flashbacks of days gone by.... how i wish i had of kept that car and still have been able to buy a house.................................

damn, thats why i bought my house first before buying the car :D