Aftermarket Headlights for Sportivo!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a aftermarket headlights for a 2005 sportivo!

I saw these headlights on a sportivo that have the background of the headlights a darkish black/grey colour so it contrasts well with a silver or white coloured sportivo.

I've searched eBay but can't find headlights for a 2005 model, I can only find headlights for 2003-2004 model!

If anyone knows where to find this then please let me know!

Thanks! :)

I'll try this when I get home from work today arvo haha! :)

Thanks heaps!

Also, for the facelift model, what's everyone's opinion in painting the black plastic that surrounds that fog lights?

My sportivo's silver & I'm considering if it'll look more toned in with the colour but not sure.. :/

Opinions please?

Sorry, I meant painting it silver so it blends with colour.

Reckon it'll look good?

I haven't looked at the head lights because I've been busy with some uni work but I'll get to it soon!

I'm considering painting the plastic silver while I do the head lights just need opinions if it'll look good or not.

I was stalking some guy on the forums a few days ago and he did it to his white 05, I think his username was chicken. See if you like it

I'll look for him & see how it looks.

Thanks buddy! :)

That's exactly what I want to do mine! The black background on the head lights look nice as haha.

I still haven't tried what 123R-Prozak suggested. Uni kills me with the assignments! :(

haha sucks, just had my last exam today :D

Lucky you bro!

Anybody ever thought of having neons in the grill? I saw it on a Hilux last night & it stood out so much in the traffic. Although, I shouldn't have been driving in the first place.. :P

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

i got a few pics here if you want to check it out.. i also got a silver facelift with the headlight blacken

That looks mean mate! Are those wingtips on the rear spoiler?

& how did you do blacken the headlights? Reckon you can give us a walk through please? :)

Edited by ParvezK

i got a few pics here if you want to check it out.. i also got a silver facelift with the headlight blacken

should post a picture of your blue rims :whistling:

That looks mean mate! Are those wingtips on the rear spoiler?

& how did you do blacken the headlights? Reckon you can give us a walk through please? :)

there a DIY in the work submission i think,pretty sure.

you guys finish early!

i don't start until Nov 9th >.>

There was a white sportivo on carsales with painted headlights but it's gone now =(

was going at $17.5k as well damn...

you guys finish early!

i don't start until Nov 9th >.>

There was a white sportivo on carsales with painted headlights but it's gone now =(

was going at $17.5k as well damn...

$17.5k? Wtf? That's way too much for a sportivo mate!

lol it was far from standard though. Coilovers, struts, intake, headers the lot lol. think he had 16x8 XXR 521s as well. it had 115000 km on it though...which is a bit high for that price imo.

he advertised it for $15.5k as stock.

either way it's gone now so someone must've bought it either stock or for $17.5k with everything xD

Edited by rich70

lol it was far from standard though. Coilovers, struts, intake, headers the lot lol. think he had 16x8 XXR 521s as well. it had 115000 km on it though...which is a bit high for that price imo.

either way it's gone now so someone must've bought it either stock or for $17.5k with everything xD

Ah fair enough then bud. This one bloke tried persuading me to buy his '03 stivo for $14k with 180k kms on the clock. He had coil overs on them, 18 inch kumho rims & he mentioned something about a sports after market gearbox so the crunching stops.

Didn't end up buying it cos it was completely not worth it lol.

Ah fair enough then bud. This one bloke tried persuading me to buy his '03 stivo for $14k with 180k kms on the clock. He had coil overs on them, 18 inch kumho rims & he mentioned something about a sports after market gearbox so the crunching stops.

what a joke! haha most of the high km ones are going for around $10k, especially pre-facelift models.

even if the 2zz is still strong after 180k kms i certainly wouldn't pay close to $14k for one. would much prefer the one in your dp now, assuming it is your own car =)

what a joke! haha most of the high km ones are going for around $10k, especially pre-facelift models.

even if the 2zz is still strong after 180k kms i certainly wouldn't pay close to $14k for one. would much prefer the one in your dp now, assuming it is your own car =)

Yeah mate, the one in my dp is my baby. She's a '05 stivo. I honestly prefer that facelift model too.