ZRE152 BRAKE PADS ! I need your Help Guys !

TrAxX

I´m gettin crazy the next time because we don´t find any good Brake Pads :blink::nono: :nono: :nono:

Emails to RHD , Nengun , Fensport have been send but we dont find anything on the Market .

We have found everything I need , Tarox F2000 Motorsport Brake Discs , Tarox Brake Liquid , Tarox Brake Lines but there are no good Brake Pads ?

Guys please help me. Do you know any good Pads for the ZRE ?

I dont wanna buy this crappy OEM **** and also No EBC Green Stuff Pads :unsure: :unsure:

my OEM Part Numbers are :

- Front Brake Pad : 04465 - 02370

- Rear Brake Pad : 04466 - 02170

Thanks a lot ....

remsa, spanish pads

I use them on the track and they are brilliant

Yesterday I was searching for some Remsa Pads in their Webshop but I didn´t find anything.

Do you have an Article Number for me ?

Is your car build in JP oder Great Britain ?

My Car was build in GB and that´s the reason why I need Brake Pads in this Form :

greenstuffoenummer047mk5j.jpeg

Some Links for QFM Pads Guys ? and by the way article Numbers :mellow:

Remsa is cheap and good, temperature is 650 degrees, it only costs me 114 AUD per pair for front. thus it is europoean made, save your postage fee.

It is designed for european auris as you can find in the following label, so you don't need to worry about the fitment. This pad

You just need to find the supplier in Europe

QFM is made locally in Australia, and it has to be custom made here, the good ones costs $170 per pair for front, and they are not designed for heavy street use because they kill rotors, so REMSA is your choice.

For braided brake lines, I use Goodridge (UK made). it is the same as last version of auris (pre 07) using ZZE engines

http://www.ebay.com....=item3cb885bf89

Please don't expect to find everything on the internet, you need to pick up the phone and call to ask

My car is made in Japan

550123_10152227018600697_830528705_n.jpg

Edited by ben yip

So, Ben, do you mean that those brake lines would fit my car? Didn't quite understand. At least the seller states that they will fit any car... I have 2007 auris which is built in the UK.

Traxx, please let me know the part number for Tarox brake lines.

So, Ben, do you mean that those brake lines would fit my car? Didn't quite understand. At least the seller states that they will fit any car... I have 2007 auris which is built in the UK.

Traxx, please let me know the part number for Tarox brake lines.

i think so, they are manufactured in UK, why would it not fit your car !!! I lost the part number already, but it is better for you to ask first, I have called Goodridge via someone else before buying it..You can ask Toyota to see whether the OEM part number for the brake line is the same since 2001..

Edited by ben yip

Ok , I think Remsa Pads won´t fit.

My car was build in GB and these are other Pads which I need .

At the moment there are only EBC GreenStuff Pads for my car :nono: :nono:

Edited by TrAxX

Thanks Ben. I allready contacted the eBay seller, waiting for the response. I have also contacted Goodridge and they promised me to make a copy kit for AU$ 30 + VAT + shipping, which is not that bad. I will have to send the original hoses to them though.

Traxx, why aren't you keen on Black Diamond or Endless?

Do you have a Link to a shop for some Black Diamond Pads ?

The important thing is , that my Auris Facelift is produced in GB , NOT ! in JP

Brake Pads for the JP Model have a difference to GB Models !!

Edited by TrAxX

I know mate, but Endless can custom make them to fit your car.

My car is built in the UK aswell and the Black Diamonds fit plug&play. Just ask your local dealer for the pads and give the part number. Usually they don't have them listed in catalogues. In the UK there is a shop called demon-tweeks. Very helpful service and cheap prices, so you can contact them. I know they have those pads. Part numbers are PP798 and PP799

Ben, I asked Toyota about the brake lines. On pre 2007 corolla the lines are different compared to 2007-> Auris. Did you buy yours from that seller? Because if they fit your car which is newer model than mine, they should fit mine too.

Thx Speedy :)

I´ve send an Email to Demon Tweeks.

There is also an Email from Toyota Germany. I asked them if the Auris Brake Pads are mounted also on another toyota Model.

I´m surprised what they say .......

Ok , I think Remsa Pads won´t fit.

My car was build in GB and these are other Pads which I need .

No, Can you read carefully the label, it is designed for UK Auris 1.4, 1.6, not JP Auris at the first place.. It will fit your car. and I can find the part number in remsa web shop (if you know spanish), I don't know Spanish, but it did not take long to find my car there. All European Auris is listed in the web shop

Thanks Ben. I allready contacted the eBay seller, waiting for the response. I have also contacted Goodridge and they promised me to make a copy kit for AU$ 30 + VAT + shipping, which is not that bad. I will have to send the original hoses to them though.

Traxx, why aren't you keen on Black Diamond or Endless?

Do not contact that ebay seller, that ebay seller is in Australia, contact the one in UK. Goodridge is a UK brand, why would it make something not fit their car in UK at the first place. No need to make a copy kit...Go to Toyota and ask their part number, the part number for brake lines has not been changed for a long time, so the Goodridge lines will fit

Edited by ben yip

The only available Pad in Germany is the EBC Green Stuff Pad.

If I would take the Remsa Pads all around ... would it be the better choice ?

Discs at Front and Rear will be Tarox F2000 with Tarox Road Race Fluid and BF Brake Lines

I´ve send an Email to my Brake shop , they will tell me the next days if there are BF Lines , Tarox or any other fabricator

I´ll keep you up 2 date of course ^_^

Here is my shop : http://www.at-rs.de/

Edited by TrAxX

• 2 weeks later...