Where to get 86 serviced?

Foo foo

Hey All,

Where do you get your 86 serviced? Toyota dealer or other? Keen to hear of any great experiences. I want to make sure I take mine to someone who knows what they're doing. I'm in Sydney.

Lol is this a serious question?

You're asking about a car which came out not too long ago and you want to get it serviced by a workshop which knows what they're doing?

Definitely don't go to a toyota dealer, i mean its not like they have bulletins on how to service the new model, use the correct tools and fluids, any recalls or updates for it and have technicians who work on toyotas all day

Subaru mechanics work on boxer engines most of the time and have the necessary tools and experience to service the brz/86.

The brz comes with free service for the first 60 000ks.

For toyota , the boxer engine is a whole new ball game and they will learn quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

take it to Toyota, just not not terry shields in parra.....they are hopeless

I Took the car for a Service at Terry shields today, they stained the rear seat while changing the fuel filter...

can bring to my workshop if you want to give us a go. I'm waiting for my 86 as well and been done a lot of research on it already. and our service will retain ur warranty as well. workshop is at parramatta

• 3 weeks later...

Re-phrase: which Toyota Service Centres do you recommend for servicing your 86?

NOT Footscray!! If their service centers are anything like their sales, you'll only end up constantly being lied to... Freakin' A##holes, seriously got nothing nice to say about them

Just noticed you're in Sydney... This is for anyone in Melbourne then

Edited by gorgz.

• 1 year later...

NOT Footscray!! If their service centers are anything like their sales, you'll only end up constantly being lied to... Freakin' A##holes, seriously got nothing nice to say about themJust noticed you're in Sydney... This is for anyone in Melbourne then

thanks for this bro, just bought an 86 at nunawading but I live in geelong. Footscray is one of the closest service to me after weribee, but after reading yah posts, hell no to toyota footscray then.

NOT Footscray!! If their service centers are anything like their sales, you'll only end up constantly being lied to... Freakin' A##holes, seriously got nothing nice to say about themJust noticed you're in Sydney... This is for anyone in Melbourne then

thanks for this bro, just bought an 86 at nunawading but I live in geelong. Footscray is one of the closest service to me after weribee, but after reading yah posts, hell no to toyota footscray then.

What about Le Mans on Ballarat Road, Deer Park. Its between Footscray & Werribee?