TURBO AURION - Beast Mode *Page 1 updated - Page 21 for Turbo*

Rebz

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::spiteful:

nicely produced little vid too, your a man of many talents Rebs but most of all you will be in the Aurion Hall of Fame man as the first.

Much Respect mate

Thank you mate :)

means a lot. I think everyone here knows you're the man of many talents. Incredible talents actually man !

Yeah the Aurion hall of fame sounds nice ;) let's hope I can stay up there man.

:D

• Like 1

Bought some new weather shields, they stick out a little more than my old ones. (Still Slim), looks better imo than having flat looking weathershields

Left new / Right old

10822653_10205126933323396_1304786807_n_

10818888_10205126933163392_2015568085_n_

10850595_10205126933203393_1207736662_n_

Edited by Rebz
  • Like 1

Jesus man that is some pro sexiness be interesting to see if that gives a bit more power,

been almost 20yrs now since my last turbo build...... im almost keen to buy an old clanga and do somthing to it again :)

Your inspiring me Rebs :D

• Like 1

Thanks Luke :)

The weather was extremely hot on the day of the dyno, it was humid and a bit over 42 degree's and i made 226 on 8psi.

im sure with all these extra modifications and if we run it on a cooler day i would of gotten well over 240kw atw

i would like to see that happen man, will be a very interesting build with your skills and talent mate

Try your best to avoid using consumable methods of cooling(methanol, waterspray and nitrous to some degree), as it will prevent the chance of user error, e.g. not re-filling reservoirs, wrong mixture etc.

just gotta make sure its all safe and then maybe u can crank up the boost :)

black intercooler+water spray to make it more efficient etc, the lil things that matter :)

Nah if i black everything out in the engine bay it will look too stock :P i want the pipes and intercooler to stand out

Think about AEM Meth kit? like mine :g:

Nah man won't go towards stuff like that, just not my thing.

Try your best to avoid using consumable methods of cooling(methanol, waterspray and nitrous to some degree), as it will prevent the chance of user error, e.g. not re-filling reservoirs, wrong mixture etc.

Yeah i wasn't going down that road to be honest, just not something im interested in. But thanks for the heads up :idea:

• Like 1

FCK ME DEAD MATE!!!!

Haven't been active in a while and i super surprised on what you have achieved man! good on ya.

i hope it works out for you man :)

you're like a role model, the first black aurion or maybe only aurion i've seen that has transformed the boring stock aurion look to this beast ! i've seen a couple black aurions here and there but you can tell they got inspired by yours :) well done man, you truly have great taste in modification can't wait to hear more videos of the beast!!!

Haha thanks bro !

Yeah I break necks everytime I drive.

And I see the other bkack aurions copying or 'getting inspired' by my car.

eveeyone either went full Trd or full sportivo. But I thought I'll have a little TRD with a sporty front. And half the black cars these days gone black on black anyway. I'm just happy with my custom lights and big thanks goes to defyant.

But yeah man something unique to the beast.

And unfortunately a few members here are really but hurt and too jealous to compliment my car.

I know that for a fact because a close member told me how much Bitchin is giubg around lol

Typical I guess. Keep us updated about your ride man

Haha thanks bro !

eveeyone either went full Trd or full sportivo. But I thought I'll have a little TRD with a sporty front. And half the black cars these days gone black on black anyway. I'm just happy with my custom lights and big thanks goes to defyant.

And unfortunately a few members here are really but hurt and too jealous to compliment my car.

I know that for a fact because a close member told me how much Bitchin is giubg around lol

Yeah man i know what you mean, you get a lot of people like that out there.

But then again you see their true colours and you see that they are not really car enthusiasts because if they were

they would appreciate and acknowledge what you've done, instead of being 'But hurt" and getting jealous over it.

i really can't stand people like that man but whatever, yours is the best aurion i've seen :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Haha thanks bro !

Yeah man i know what you mean, you get a lot of people like that out there.

But then again you see their true colours and you see that they are not really car enthusiasts because if they were

they would appreciate and acknowledge what you've done, instead of being 'But hurt" and getting jealous over it.

i really can't stand people like that man but whatever, yours is the best aurion i've seen :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Haha thanks bro appreciate it :)

Emission test :spiteful:

Highway Patrol Fest

10846660_10205167695062414_989530176_n_z

1_zps6a89551b.jpg

2_zps8bba65ea.jpg

Weathershield and roof spoiler off, Getting New ones :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And possibly Black out all the chrome :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1