TURBO AURION - Beast Mode *Page 1 updated - Page 21 for Turbo*

Rebz

Sometimes less is more...

I don't understand

he is basically bagging your ride...referring that there might be to much going on.

I like what your doing,keep up the good work,looks and sounds great...remember the mods you do are for you and to freakin bad if some peeps don't like them it's not their ride.

Sometimes less is more...

I don't understand

he is basically bagging your ride...referring that there might be to much going on.

I like what your doing,keep up the good work,looks and sounds great...remember the mods you do are for you and to freakin bad if some peeps don't like them it's not their ride.

That's exactly right lee. And to tell you the truth. Ppl that bag and hate on other people's rides are clearly jealous because they haven't reached and gotten as far yet. So they hate on what they don't have if that makes sense.

Keep up with the good mods man ;)

Edited by REBZTRD
  • Like 1

Who said i'm hating? It's just not my cup of tea, but it's your car. There's lots of 'ebay looking' mods whacked on, makes it look like a typical untastefully modified P plater car. Just saying you could have spent the money on a few quality mods instead, would look and handle/perform much better i.e. proper suspension setup (coilovers, sways, struts, adjustable arms and alignment), decent lightweight wheels, I/H/E/F/C+tune etc etc

Have a look over on JDMST and make a build thread there to get real feedback. No offence, but TOCAU doesn't have many real car enthusiasts, you'll get much better honest responses on JDMST rather than on here where everyone just thinks 20" sexspec advantis and king springs are the best thing since sliced bread

End of the day, your car. Don't be so myopic to think that everyone that doesn't praise your choice of mods is a hater. There's no one right way to do things, but I don't think i'm wrong in saying that better fitment, power and handling is a bad thing.

Have a look over on JDMST and make a build thread there to get real feedback. No offence, but TOCAU doesn't have many real car enthusiasts, you'll get much better honest responses on JDMST rather than on here where everyone just thinks 20" sexspec advantis and king springs are the best thing since sliced bread

im guessing you know what a true enthusiast is. " everyone just thinks 20" sexspec advantis" i dont, i dont really like it, but i dont wanna post it on his thread. But it is his car, so he can practically do whatever he wants, like you said, imo its his expression that you are a "hater" even though nothing has been mentioned, probs took it the wrong way, id like to think of it as negative reinforcement (if that makes sense :g:)

lol serious ? JDMST flames and bashes everything ! ask them what rotas would look good on your gtr, i wanna see their responses.

edit: here are some interesting reads imo

http://forum.jdmstyl...ry-not-to-hate.

http://forum.jdmstyl...-at-explanation

http://forum.jdmstyl...near-sydney-CBD

http://forum.jdmstyl...-8-BOV-good-bad

http://forum.jdmstyl...ber-plate-bolts

http://forum.jdmstyl...ing-car-related

http://forum.jdmstyl...-Initial-D-rims

and alot more !

but then again its the internet..

Edited by jeffy

Yes, go join jdmst and get an opinion from the hundreds of circle jerkers on there!

All the responses in every single thread is:

"thats a cool car dude"

"looks really jdm"

"are those rotas? ur a fgt."

Not to mention the douche-like and paranoid behaviour at meets...

Edited by 4ABHGE

Yes, this is a small community, but I think that's an over generalization. Theres alot of guys on here with track ready machines, i can think of atleast half a dozen track prepped rollas on here, couple of Aurions also.

Also, if you want to see praise for big heavy rims and king springs, better off looking at StreetCommodores.com

Yes, go join jdmst and get an opinion from the hundreds of circle jerkers on there!

"thats a cool car dude"

"looks really jdm"

Haha, but you have to admit... the quality of rides on JDMST is very high for such a young community. Young money cash money

Who said i'm hating? It's just not my cup of tea, but it's your car. There's lots of 'ebay looking' mods whacked on, makes it look like a typical untastefully modified P plater car. Just saying you could have spent the money on a few quality mods instead, would look and handle/perform much better i.e. proper suspension setup (coilovers, sways, struts, adjustable arms and alignment), decent lightweight wheels, I/H/E/F/C+tune etc etc

End of the day, your car. Don't be so myopic to think that everyone that doesn't praise your choice of mods is a hater. There's no one right way to do things, but I don't think i'm wrong in saying that better fitment, power and handling is a bad thing.

Hating or not man. Everyone likes their car to be different. I like king springs you may like coilovers.

I'm not into racing or anything like that. I'm more into the looks and sound.

Ebay looking mods ? The only Thing that came from ebay was the intake.

So I don't know wtf you're on about

• Like 1

"thats a cool car dude"

"looks really jdm"

That's exactly right man

• Like 1

Im looking into a new mod for blinkers around the foggies..

i've seen the Chrome DRL strip thats on bodykits kingdom but don't think they will be good to mod as Luke said it might be hard to mod since its really thin plastic..

So i came up with this, THIS IS NOT LEGIT AT ALL.......

THEY ARE NOT STRAIGHT, AS YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE WONKY AND CROCKED BUT AS I SAID IT'S JUST A PROTOTYPE AND I STUCK THEM ON IN A MATTER OF SECONDS

You can call it a prototype and i just wanted to see what they look like. so i cut up pieces of unwanted LED strips and simply stuck them on just to see what they will look like..

Give me your opinions, i think they will look sexy if they get installed in properly

This is what the normal normal fogs look like

8452997518_8e09a1fa26_c.jpg

IMG_1960 by REBZTRD, on Flickr

What they should look like

8451905879_0975bd8069_c.jpg

IMG_1966 by REBZTRD, on Flickr

8451905819_2bf4c36874_c.jpg

IMG_1967 by REBZTRD, on Flickr

• Like 1

I can see what your trying to achieve and I think you've hit the nail on the head :). As to executing it in a weatherproof and neat fashion, thats your next challenge. Im almost thinking if you could have strips of LEDs with a gridded peice of black plastic over the top of them, to give you that neat digital look (like dot matrix), and then another clear weatherproof layer/lense over the top of that?

Think it might be time to enlist the mad skills of Luke again :P

The thing is i was thinking of having strips of LED and having some sort of clear plastic, but if i was to do that i would just mode the chrome strip but i don't know if its easy to rip of the chrome strip and wire everything up and put it back onto the bumper. I'll see what Luke can do man

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mean ***** looking car bro..

One of my outlook when I started modding... Black on Black... Damn stealth.

Definitely gonna check you up someday.

No wheel specs?

Mean ***** looking car bro..

One of my outlook when I started modding... Black on Black... Damn stealth.

Definitely gonna check you up someday.

No wheel specs?

Thanks bro ;)

Did you have full black or a chrome lip with black.. i was gunna go fat tires with big big dish wheels but i didn't

wanna give myself a headache.

If its wheels its this

http://www.aspecwheels.net/vertini%20wheels/MONACO/MATTE%20BLACK/MONACO-MATTE-BLACK1.jpg

If you mean Tires, then they are

Lexani tires

225/ 35ZR 20

Gotta meet up man

Edited by REBZTRD

Mine was Chrome lip on matte black. But yeah, that was in the past.

No, i mean your wheel specs. Width offsets etc.

To be honest i don't remember it off the top of my head man..

something like 20/8.10

what are yours 9.5 or 10 ?

• Like 1