i need to turbo my zre hatch. how/where/who any help much appreciated

why not just get a proper car instead? LOL

no seriously though, someone on here was selling a turbo setup for $1300 without fitting, dont expect any high boost or stuff. not sure if its still for sale, he had it on ebay for a while too so have a look there!

thanks ill check it ot. i got the car pretty cheap so ive got a bit room to play with in regards to the engine bay. i dont really know if people are putting turbos on these just thought it would look kewl with a front mount on it not looking at serious power gains just something a lil different

I want to turbo my zre hatch 6spd manual 2009. any information would be much appreciated.

thanks ill check it ot. i got the car pretty cheap so ive got a bit room to play with in regards to the engine bay. i dont really know if people are putting turbos on these just thought it would look kewl with a front mount on it not looking at serious power gains just something a lil different

No dis-respect meant but if this is all you are after why not just get a front mount off ebay and slip it in behind the front bar ..... if u r not all that serious about the project then u r just gonna dig urself into a bottomless money pit with no way back ..... the real question really is do you want to spend $10K+ ..... if not ur best bang for buck is to sell the car and buy a turbo'ed factory car.

why not just get a proper car instead?

Hey Seby thats blasphemy :P :P :P

Sleepers FTW!! :)

Absof@#$@enltely

sell this and buy a turbo car simple .

generally i wouldnt agree with this statement i.e. my sportivo .... as otherwise we wouldnt have unique creative machines zipping around but as i stated in my comments above ..... if he aint serious about the project then yeah this is probably the best way to go.

If you are up for it then here is a start

although not directed at a ZRE the same principles apply.

My n15 is turbo.. Absolutely flys ! Not as much as a turbo sportivo obviously.. Little black front mount, adorable.. Was at 16psi, now back to 11..

Why would You want a front mount and not interested in gains ? Other way around buddy... Hidden intercooler more power..

Edited by 123R-Prozak

My n15 is turbo.. Absolutely flys ! Not as much as a turbo sportivo obviously.. Little black front mount, adorable.. Was at 16psi, now back to 11..

Why would You want a front mount and not interested in gains ? Other way around buddy... Hidden intercooler more power..

back in the days a few honda boys mounted intercoolers as part of their intake system cos it looked good..... most ineffectivewasteofmoneyeverspent

back in the days a few honda boys mounted intercoolers as part of their intake system cos it looked good..... most ineffectivewasteofmoneyeverspent

did they think it was like a colder cai?? hahaha fail!!

did they think it was like a colder cai?? hahaha fail!!

yessir, also add a bonnet scoop for twin turbo powerrrrrhhhhhhzzzzz

but in all honestly, just dose your car up with one of these...

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sis.html?_kw=Fake+Turbo+Sound+Whistler+BOV+Stock+Exhaust+All+CARS