Daytime Light on RUKUS

Samuels

They will be different from the 08xb in the state to the rukus.... I have seen a few people run some custom lights I think that might be your only hope...

• 8 months later...

oh Woww i am really Lovin this looks so amazing :D really Suits your Rukus. not long i had 2 x 4 day time running led lights fitted on either side of the front grill still looks good maybe i could also get something like this as it looks out of this World my advice would be Just do it.!! what ever makes you happy.!!

They will be different from the 08xb in the state to the rukus.... I have seen a few people run some custom lights I think that might be your only hope...

To touch on what Chris said these wont fit the Australian delivered Rukus, I've been looking at DRL's for a while and have considered the Custom Route like Flex but don't have the time or patience so this is my alternative http://www.mnrelectronics.com/20scxbculedd.html (click on the link for some reason u may have issues copy and pasting). I've checked out the manufacturers website and seen the installation manual http://www.rostra.com/manuals/260-1002-XB1_Form5304.pdf and it looks fairly easy to install and has all the bits needed so no need to cut, solder, heatshrink etc.

Just need more dosh before taking the plunge, once I do i'll let you guys know how I go with some pics :)

should look good mate, i had to get rid of mine, the leds that were used were bad quality, so i cut out the vent slits completley to act as a cold air intake, i will be getting some custom mods done on my headlights to make up for it :), ill be adding a couple led strips glowing through the vent lights tapped into the same circuit with my puddle lights and front grill lights when i lock / unlock the car..

I had these ones installed. I got them for about $150 on eBay and had my uncle who's a mechanic to install them for free. They dim when you turn on your low beams and haven't had any problems with the cops.

(sorry for the crappy quality pics).

X8OCiI8.jpg

2ChZLzH.jpg

I had these ones installed. I got them for about $150 on eBay and had my uncle who's a mechanic to install them for free. They dim when you turn on your low beams and haven't had any problems with the cops.

(sorry for the crappy quality pics).

X8OCiI8.jpg

2ChZLzH.jpg

Nice work, now i know this sounds odd but do u have a photo of what they look like off, I just want to see how they fit into the bumper :)

First of all no need to apologize for the crappy pics we can already see that :spiteful: just wondering how many lights on each side.? as i had just got my day time running led lights fitted Courtesy of Auto Barn that's my second home ;) i paid $149.00 which i believe is a bit Pricey but the Labor of wiring the lights into the front Grill was a bit Shocking $300 to be exact & i wasn't even knowing that they are not able to be on during the night only in day but Still they Look so nice & i always felt there was something missing i have 4 lights on each side & they are so Bright, when i arrive home of a night after finishing my evening Job i can turn my head lights off & only have the Day time running Lights on & my whole Back Yard will be lit up you gotta Love that :D