2011 ascent foggies help?

Bokip

Hey everyone, so i have been looking into getting some fog lights for my facelift ascent, i found these that i want to get http://aponline.com....&cat=253&page=1 and was wondering if anyone has these and would they fit. also i think i need a shround to go into the foglight well first then attach these to it? anyone know a place to get those? any help would be greatly aprreciated. Thanks

For facelift models you won't need a shroud or anything cos the fog light sits in the hole as is.

Not sure if they would fit, since they seem to be a universal set, but I'm also looking for set of foggies and came across these. Just haven't had the time to get them yet.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Corolla-09-12-Hatchback-Front-Bumper-Fog-Lamp-Set-Spot-Lights-Kit-ZRE152-/380458440916?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58951718d4

Yeah they are pretty pricey but i guess its a lot cheaper than genuine got quoted about 7-800 just for the lights themselves and extra for the steering stalk and what not. might end up getting these if i cant find anything cheaper that will fit.

They are a lot of ebay ones that could fit but I would have to take a risk and probably end up costing more.

But if you do end up finding a cheaper one that fits, let me know.

Have a look at LED foggies which will last many years longer and save your car battery.

I too have a 2011 ascent corolla and I find the headlight really brighten up not only the road ahead but the side path which

is really impressive. I'm in Perth so really no need tpo have them. Notice to many cars with them as it is. Soem light up to much of the road and almost blinding on coming traffic.

If buying make sure they are ce and c ticked certified.

I can see many being forced to remove fog lights due to them lighting up both sides of the road.

My old corolla headflights was a small tunnel vision up ahead but my new 2011 corolla really does light up the road a fair bit.

And the beam one well, wow it light sup everything as far as i can see.