who has most powerful TRD aurion

Vamanos

Not trying to start a ***** slingin' contest, just curious to see what hi powered aurions have in them.

What was installed/modified to make it the beast it is today?

From researching this site alone i have gathered that djkor has a pretty decent power figure AND drag time.

who else is up there with the aurion elite?

My TRD is at 209.5 kw at the wheels.

Too many mods to name! :-)

mines 210 kw.

i was kinda hoping you guys would name your mods, or at least post up a link to ur build thread, otherwise it does start to become a ***** swinging contest :P

thanks for the input tho much appreciated.

My TRD Aurion does 209.6 ATRW and 12.5 miliseconds down the 1/4 kilometre.

Only 12.5 Milliseconds? Why so slow? Just running on the rims with no tyres is my guess for that speed :)

My latest mod is a squealing drive belt.

I'm pretty sure that chirping noise shaves two seconds off my 0-100 speed :P

But in all seriousness, it would be nice (dreaming the impossible dream?) to see lists of mods and relevant power/time graphs.

You see, DJKOR is the only one as far as I know; who has dyno and tracked their car with proof (Dyno chart, Dyno video, track photo and timeslip).

Everyone else so far (who isn't taking the *****) has no evidence besides a forum post really is just ***** and wind.

My TRD Aurion does 209.6 ATRW and 12.5 miliseconds down the 1/4 kilometre.

RWD conversion? Lol...

And yes, TRD KING - mods and dyno sheets please :)

They would be referring to the output at the wheels, Toyota figures are based on power @ the flywheel

Pretty much every manufacturer does so, it's a marketing thing.

I reckon most people do some if not all of the following?

• Res delete
  • Air Intake
  • Possibly running an upgraded exhaust system, removing catback/straight piping etc.
  • Lighter wheels if not keeping their stocks (not even sure if this does anything lol)

I mean what else can you really do? It's already got the Supercharger - I don't think you can get much more power out of this beast unless you want to be experimenting with your $20k/$30k+ car by increasing stock psi any higher, which could result in blowing your TRD's engine. I mean it already does about 200kw+ an extra (probably what 10kws?) is not gonna make a huge difference.

I'm pretty sure with all the small mods you do you get about 10-20kws max?

--

I dont think djkor has done much to his car, most of his mods are interior subs, tints, strut bar, sway bar, HIDs, Yoko tyres, pedders coilovers ,TRD OEM replacement panel filter, anything else? You can find most of DJKORs mods here.

Wonder if anyone has toyed with the idea of a front mount? heaps of room in the bar for sure...

Heaps of room but how in the name of Jesus are you going to plumb it? The supercharger mounts to the intake manifold which bolts onto the engine.

There is no way you could cool the compressed air before it enters the engine using a FMIC.

And on top of that, don't ICs introduce some pressure loss, so the benefit of cooling would be negated by less boost.

My current "I'd like to dig up some treasure so I could try this idea, mainly to learn things" musing is installing some lower compression pistons, replacing the charger with one with a bit more boost (Am scratching my head though, came across an old post by DJKOR where he said some other car had the same charger putting out 20psi, wonder if that's related to the screws & lobes), sacrifice some low end torque to get (my two days of trying to get my head wrapped around it all) high end gains. _If_ the ECU is able to learn all this and play nicely.

I'm really glad dreams don't cost anything :P

And on top of that, don't ICs introduce some pressure loss, so the benefit of cooling would be negated by less boost.

My current "I'd like to dig up some treasure so I could try this idea, mainly to learn things" musing is installing some lower compression pistons, replacing the charger with one with a bit more boost (Am scratching my head though, came across an old post by DJKOR where he said some other car had the same charger putting out 20psi, wonder if that's related to the screws & lobes), sacrifice some low end torque to get (my two days of trying to get my head wrapped around it all) high end gains. _If_ the ECU is able to learn all this and play nicely.

I'm really glad dreams don't cost anything :P

If you were boosting to 20psi, you would have enough money to buy a ECU to modify the fuel/air/ignition signals. Let the factory do the essentials.

Dont know if its possible, but changing pulley sizes would maybe increase boost? I dont really know much, except that all the Super6 commie boys down here rave on about having 12+PSI pulleys on their ecotechs...dont know whether that simple tech would translate onto the aurion charger though.