Just bought a brand new Kluger Altitude SE

matt_kluger

Hi All

I just bought a brand new Altitude SE in pearl white, and traded in my 2005 CV Sport. I decided to opt for the 2WD as I never take the car off road, and if I do it's only on roads that a corolla could handle. Looking forward to some savings in fuel too.

Got a nudge bar thrown in along with a special $1000 worth of free gear (I opted for the headlamp and bonnet protectors, weathershields, rubber cargo mat, floor mats).

I can't wait to pick her up, not sure how long I'm going to have to wait!

Anyone else have the new Altitude??

Best thing about it for me is the sunroof - always wanted one, and the GPS, DVD player and reversing camera. Also happy with the 19 inch paws!!

Cheers

Matt

Congratulations on your purchase of new kluger,I find 2wd is adequate most of the time and the traction control does a pretty good job of putting 201kw on ground, Im not sure how much fuel savings beetween the 2wd and Awd, but you be happy with economy of the 3.5v6.

I like your oppinion on your new kluger when you get it against your old one, a bit of a comparison, any way mate good luck with it, and hopefully you wont have wait to long.

Hi Matt

I am in the same position as you, looking at Altitude and upgrading from 2005 awd sport. I would love keyless ignition and power tail gate options but cannot afford the Grande. Will probably purchase next week. In seven years we had a small glove box rattle in old Kluger, simply brilliant car. Hope new one wont disappoint.

Cheers,

Don

Hey Don

Deff get it!! Toyota has a five day sale, started yesterday and you get on roads paid for and $1000 worth of free stuff.

My current Kluger is in such good condition but the age is a killer- 8 yrs old this yr. also, I believe this will be the last generation of klugers built in Japan. So I decided I'd buy this generation - hopefully all the the bugs have been ironed out by now.

If u get the altitude, there's only four colours to choose from. Also I believe stock is getting low due to being a limited edition, this is probably dealer talk though but if u really want it just do it :)

Cheers

Matt

Congratulations on your new purchase! I have also ordered one in black AWD. A set of Stance 20" sc5 with Goodyear tyres are ready to jump on it.

Very nice! Just googled those wheels, they'll look good on the kluger. Did you get a good price for yours? Any other inclusions?

What are you going to do with your stock wheels?

Matt

It was 55gs on the road. I added side steps and had the seats changed to leather. I also got them to do the steering wheel and embroid "Toyota" into 4 seats. All with silver stitching. The wheels and tires i'll sell for $1000 on eBay, unless I find someone in the meantime. And with any luck it should be ready tomorrow. So stay tuned for pics!