Most modified AUS corolla?

Hi all,

Just curious as to who would win the 'most modified' rather than trawl through the entire 'garage' system....

Happy to have links in here direct to people's garages (makes it easier for me later)

I'm just looking around to see what everyone else has done so far (mines technically still stock I guess - since I have parts at home not fitted) ....for some ideas really.

anyway - cheers for any and all replies as usual :)

Really?

Damn that'll teach me to read with my eyes closed ;)

Cheers (a little embarrased but still)

hey, para, good to see ur're still around. how's ur turbo project going?

hey, para, good to see ur're still around. how's ur turbo project going?

Slowly - I know what I need, know what I want it's just a case of saving for it all....

Which is a little hard when you have as much debt as I do <_< but slowly getting my parts list organised :D

(and as some can see there are a few new pieces of rice being added to my car as I move along)

The 'list' is pretty long, and pretty damn inclusive / expensive (I could do the turbo for half the cost / half the parts.... probably even a bit less then half) but I want to do everything RIGHT (for me) the first time round so that I achieve my original aims.

*shrug* one day though things should start to happen a bit quicker now since some of the debt is disapearing :D

??? which topic ??

I searched before I posted the topic on most modified / modifications etc...and found very limited info -- I was however blind enough to not see the bit in the garage section ..

If it's the turbo topic - I couldn't care LESS what other people think about it (negative only - positive stuff is always a winner) - I know what I want and need - simple as that.

Main page of the Garage is where all this info will be found :D And if you want to know who's spent what then PM them as some members don't wish to disclose how much they've spent.