Bluetooth and nexus 4

mixo

hi guys,

Anyone having issues with their nexus 4 and making calls with their camry(2010 model)

The phone pairs and calls but no one can hear anything during the call.

anyone can help?

Mixo

• 3 weeks later...

40 Series Hybrid Camrys come with either the crap non-touch colour screen display audio or the factory navigation unit. Which one have you got? If it's the display audio screen, hold down buttons 2 and 5, and press disc/aux 3 times. Then press debug, and tell me what version software the unit is running. If it's running anything below 700, it might be possible to update it so it will work with your N4. Turn the car off and back on to reset it.

Personally, if I would update the unit to a 2011 touch screen display audio or AVN (navigation version) unit, a much better stereo in so many ways. Example of the 2011 display audio is in the current Corolla Ascent Sport, or Yaris YRS. Example of the 2011 AVN is in the Corolla Levin SX/ZR, or Yaris YRX/ZR.

Hi,

I have a Nexus 4 and it "was" working fine with my 2012 Camry until just recently. The only thing that changed is that Google pushed the 4.2.2 Android upgrade down to my Nexus4. Has anything else experienced this or heard anything about a workaround?

I have removed my Nexus 4 from the "Paired Devices" on the Camry...then readded it, which works fine. It syncs OK, everything works including dialing through the Camry interface but the person I call from the car cannot hear me and I cannot hear them.

Thanks,
Walter