Photoshop Request

rolla91

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had photoshop if they could show me a picture of what my car would look like lowered and the stock wheels painted orange. I dont want it dumped but low so the top of the wheels are level with the top of the wheel arch.

If this picture isnt good enough i can get another one.

Thanks in advance. :)

post-28747-0-19156200-1361517932_thumb.j

http://au.toyotaowne...-levin-zr-2008/

not sure if that would help as car is a different colour, but hes got a slight drop on some springs and wheels are orange.

thanks man it gives me a rough idea of what it would look like

dont do it... seriously

dont do what? paint the wheels or lower it and why not? these wheels would only become track wheels anyway in the future when i get new ones

Mines lowered 1.5" and on orange stockies ;-)

it actually looks really good in your profile pic.

how did you lower yours, spring or coilovers?

im wanting coilovers but i cant afford them and wont for quit some time so im just going with springs. im not sure which to get though iv got 3 options - eibach, lovells or pedders

Springs only won't give you the needed result. Wheels won't be level with arches...

Thanks for your reply but I do realise that, the height I mentioned above was only a guide if someone could edit the pic and lower it, I didnt want them to lower it so the chassis rails were scraping the road haha but turns out apparently its too difficult.

Iv used coilovers before I know they are the best for lowering and for handling but I cant afford coilovers and wont be able to for quit a while so thats the reason for choosing springs. I realise its not going to tuck the wheels but a small gap is fine just sick of it rolling and looking like a 4x4 lol