Measurements of stock sportivo 17" wheels pre 2012

stedyedy

In the process of buy some 17" wheels online and i just want to double check that they will clear my brakes.

I know the stock 17" sportivo wheels clear.

Was hoping someone could help me out with some measurements of the inside of the wheel or any other way to determine whether my new wheels will fit.

Cheers

You mentioned in another post that your car came standard in 16s. If you are going to 17s I doubt you will have any dramas with brake caliper clearance. Just be sure to check the offset. Depending on what type of rim you are looking at, you might find a tyre shop that will tell you if it will fit your car. When I bought mine, I decided on style and size by talking to local tyre shops. I was going to buy through one of them till I found I could buy for half of the $ online.

You mentioned in another post that your car came standard in 16s. If you are going to 17s I doubt you will have any dramas with brake caliper clearance. Just be sure to check the offset. Depending on what type of rim you are looking at, you might find a tyre shop that will tell you if it will fit your car. When I bought mine, I decided on style and size by talking to local tyre shops. I was going to buy through one of them till I found I could buy for half of the $ online.

The wheels i am after are in Melbourne, and the stock 16" wheels don't fit anymore.

I also bought my rims and tyres from Melbourne. Give the guys at huntsman products a go, they were really good to deal with. Why do the 16s not fit? Have you done a brake upgrade? Just curious as I am looking at brake options myself. Also, may I ask why you chose 17s? I found I could go to 18s for f&@ck all more $ and have driven the car on some pretty nasty roads without even a scratch. 17s just seem like a waste of $ imo. Not having a go, just my opinion.