BC coilover give up on me !

Shadow_

My bc coilover started to bang noise so hard that im so scared to drive it and i still have 1 week before the 1 years warranty ran out LOL just in times.soooo lucky ! i dont know is the coilover or not but on smooth road i cant hear it banging if i hit a uneven road i will hear a big banging sound coming from the front left the driver side !...unknow what the real problem till monday the shop open i go check it out !

Are these the pedders ones?

Isn't it pretty clear that it's BC coilovers??

I was just update to edit my post after I did a quick Google search. Yeah, didn't know BC is a brand name. I know nothing about suspension so yeah.

LOL it turn out to be the shock absorbers broken. and the shop refused to replace under warranty.........they say only have two days left... i was what dat duck ! its still under warranty ! the shop owner gonna talk to me 2mrrow.... they better fix it or i pay $5 take them to Consumer trader and tenancy tribunal !! LOLS !!!

Sounds like a pretty straightforward warranty claim - and surely they can't say "only 2 days of warranty left" to deny a claim. Any other reasons given?

Make sure you start documenting everything now though, so they can't fudge paperwork and claim you actually came in a few days after when you did.

i did send them a email on Saturday about the broken item and i write down the date i bought it too so if their boss still dont want to replace it for me i will eat him ! @_@ lol

LOL stupid shop say the shock absorber is gone.... after i bring it to the seller he took a look at it,,,,, its the pillow mount is worm out LOL! he say i put too much preload to the springs that why it may the pillow mount worm out too fast... replaced no charges... but the install at the shop cost me $150 loooooool