Chasing after an Apexi Power FC that has already been tuned and works without fault.

thats going to be a little hard as each require slight tuning for your car, is your car 2zz or 1zz powered

there is one for sale that make 100kw with supporting mods for a levin corolla on here

Yea i know its going to be tough but i have got time. Had my chance to buy one a few weeks ago but uni prevented me from getting the cash across before someone else. I understand that all cars have slight tuning differences but it saves a hell of a lot of time and effort not to mention money if its almost right. Its a 2zz engine. Hoping to get a harness with it aswell.

More just trying to get the word out there that im looking so if someone eventualy wants to sell they might contact me before they announce a sale. Long shot but thought i'd give it a go

Please read the buy and sell rules.

Edited by Kenshin X
becuz i can

I have a PFC + handcontroller for sale, I can make you a wiring harness but it will be extra...

I now have a Power FC but still chasing a harness as im not too keen on producing my own.