EBC brakes

Does anyone know where i can get EBC green stuff brakes urgently.

I ordered some and they dont fit. I think my brake disc are Japanese instead of South African.

Dont know why the previous owners changed them and didnt let me know =_=. Just annoyed.

Please help!

Thanks

Long

I use EBC Green stuff for street (Since 2004). As Superdave suggested, maybe something better, EBC Red Stuff/GSL/Endless etc for track work. Be cafeful as the heat may warp your front discs, as it did to my car. I had them replaced in 2004 with ADR approved slotted DBA items, since then no issues.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I have been looking for better pads as I have tracked the car twice this year with one deca day and will probably be doing another track and deca day before the year is out. I just have the bendix pads hence why I got brake fad at 160+ down the front straight at Winton! Fun times! I notice the bendix are 117x59x17 in size while the green stuff are 117x58x17. Will this make a dramatic difference? They are the pads for the zzt231 Celica. Many people have said green stuff is good for track, street, cruises but if you guys have any other suggestions please let me know. Also it appears as if bendix only make pads for the street for the Corolla/Celica. I don't want to go track pads as I don't track enough but need a decent pad for both situations. Thanks

Ps, also will be replacing the fluid too so If u have any info on a high performance fluid too that would be great

Edited by maca_10

• 2 weeks later...