WTB: Lowering Springs for 05 Camry Sportivo

Wanting to purchase lowered springs for my o5 toyota camry sportivo asap if u have some or know of someone that has some for cheap let me know im in QLD so can pick up..

I have a set super low front king spring if you interested , the rear are custom made from king spring , it maybe to low for you !

You mean the ones you were telling me about that you got from your friend in Sydney? The ones you had problems with once you installed them onto your car?

• Like 1

Well that escalated quickly

So whats the go with the springs?? im a little confused now lol... could both of u pm me and explain this situation please

I have a set super low front king spring if you interested , the rear are custom made from king spring , it maybe to low for you !

You mean the ones you were telling me about that you got from your friend in Sydney? The ones you had problems with once you installed them onto your car?

John Su

Is this true? I was going to offer you $1600 to ensure a sale as I need some super low king springs for my Camry that I just bought.

Why would you try trick people? Call me insensitive, but that's crap and I'm offended.

Well see what solicitor says about this, don't be surprised to see yourself in court. I'm going to have you charged with intentional deception occasioning the purchasing of goods under false pretences.

Prepare yourself John Su. Heads will roll. THIS WILL TEACH YOU FOR ****** ME OFF.

Wats the go here????

John.

You bought my old struts and King Low springs because you had trouble with the springs you had. You bought them from your friend in Sydney and you told me that you scrubbed, the spring fell off the spring seats and the car wasn't as stable. That's what YOU told ME, to my face, when I came to sell you my old gear. That is why you wanted to buy MY springs because YOUR springs were giving you trouble.

You plainly offer him a set of springs which you know are not fit to be used on a car and all you say is 'maybe to low for you !'

I'm letting OP know he should be careful.

i dont want dodgy sh*t, all i want is spriongs to lower my sportivo, be honest about wat ur offering me, r they dodgy or not??

And even if i did buy them and somehting went wrong, i would simply have the matter put through court.

I still dont understand wtf is happening, all i want is cheap set of springs hard hard is it for people to be honest these days.

IS THERE AN ISSUE WITH THE SPRINGS OR NOT???

i dont have the money to buy new ones lol, im on a tight budget... and i thought that finding a decent det of second hand ones would be easy.... i have a message from John Su outlining the issues he had and pricing, the fronts havent been modified and the rears i can get sorted, all in all abit of confusion, but all is sorted...... hopefully

Is their any proof of this I really want some springs but if this bloke is as bad as u guys say he is then I don't think I'm gunna worry about, I mean he said I can have em for $50 and if I had any trouble that he would refund me my $$ plus an extra $100 which males me think is tellin the truth.

BTW thanks everyone for the input, I'm defently gunman make for an effort tomake it to the QLD meets to meet u guys.

I'm defently gunman make for an effort tomake it to the QLD meets to meet u guys.

In light of the last week, we would appreciate no gunmen at our meets, however, you are welcome to come.

• 3 weeks later...