HID Conversion Kit

PMS79

Be careful alot of these cheap kit's the ballast are crap all over the place, like light's flicker or take along time to reach full brightness or uneven brightness i had 3 ballast and they were all faulty.

I end up buying a good quality ballast and i'm happy with them have full light within 5 seconds.

My advice is spend a little more and get a quality kit.

Thanks for your feedback. Which ones did you get and and where from ? Edited by 2008ZR6

The more I read the more confused i am. Most people are recommending 35 watt 4300k instead of 55 watt 4300 or 6000k. Would like to hear your feedbacks. Thanks.

If you go to 55W you may start blinding other road users. You would have to look at 2 cars side by side with 35W & 55W to really see the difference, 35W is plenty bright for myself and most others it would seem on this forum.

Are you specifically after white light or just more powerful?

4300K Vs 6000K is yellowish Vs white, however to higher you go, the less effective it can be. People have stated 6000K, 8000K is not as effective in the rain as 4300K. I believe OEM colour to be around 3000/3800K depending on car? obviously why OEM colour works in more situations.

Cheaper kits may work well/may not. Cheap LEDs from hongkong don't matter if they fail in your map lights etc, if they fail in your headlights though... Up to you.

Another thing to bear in mind, when you put these in you may dazzle other drivers anyway and need to adjust the angle downwards/lower your car :P

Anyway, just my opinions, I run 35W 6500K and love it.