ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET - SYDNEY JUNE 8, 9 & 10

The boat ramps always a good spot... theres also a pretty good parking area round the back of harrys @ tempe... kinda has the airport in the background.

LOL

Alternatively there is a large carpark at the end of Holbeach Ave in Tempe just town the road from Harry's but I have seen quite a lot of cops there in the past so not sure if thats a go either.

Had some harrys night...... didn't see any cops on holbeach..... anyways I think it has a 9-10 close time.

Boat ramps good value, I think we hade maybe 20 of us there the last time with nps.

YESSS
I dont live far away so ill see you all at Greenacre at the beginning at 4pm. Keeeeeeeeen as
Dont worry about me for dinner (im heading to my missus' house) but ill meet up again with ya all in the city afterwards,

Cant wait guys!

I'll be there tomorrow for the meet up, bring the rukus or the rav4 lol

see you folks there.

Edited by EGG80X

hey guys, if anyone checks this in the next little while that would be sweet.

i cant make it for the greenacre meet either right now as work ran overtime but i definitely want to meet up in the city after the Hooters dinner. could someone please get in contact with me to let me know where you are all headed.

cheers,

sam
my number is 0424 432 006

We on the way now call or MSG either of us if there are questions

Maccers car park is full for mini meet so we will be in nearby bunnings car park :)

sorry guys . won't be able to make it tonight mini meet and tomorrow cruise. something important came up :(.have fun everyone and drive safe.

Edited by GHOSTIVO

Sorry couldn't make it tonight, had prior commitments covering the Fast and Furious Drive Ins event.

Tomorrow isn't looking too good for me either unfortunately.

Have a fun drive everyone.

Morning all!! As my attempted edit last week didn't work.

Cruise today will leave HEATHCOTE MACCERS @ 830 am.

Remember heathcote is about 30 ish minutes out of Sydney so if your running late please call Hiro or mark on 0416642208 if your on the way but a teeny bit late!!

When you get to the end of heathcote road it's a T intersection stay in middle lane and go straight yes straight into the maccers carpark. The group will be there waiting with directions and cb channel. Make sure your tanks are more then half for the drive and no eftpos at our event location so please bring cash!!

Also there has been a bit of rain this week. The first leg of the cruise is through a national park so full of scrub and wildlife!! The road will be a bit wet to so please don't drive faster then u are comfortable with and don't take the corners hard!! We have been without incident on our annual cruises for over 8 years would like to keep it that way! It is a long weekend and double demerits apply so hooning and or inappropriate behaviour that endangers people will not be tolerated!! We are having a leisurely Sunday drive. It's not a race!

Departure from heathcote maccers is 830am if ur running late its ok please don't rush head straight to station st stanwell park I will be there ahead of time.

Please drive safe!! Don't forget fuel and cash!!

See u in a few hours!!