ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET - SYDNEY JUNE 8, 9 & 10

sorry everyone i edited the first post the other day so i thought all the detail were there. but i obviously didnt save my edit.

after the national park run if you boys can not re group at bald hill look out at stanwell tops its cool head down to

STATION ST STANWELL PARK (when you enter the park follow driveway to the right behind the kiosk to furthest car park.....i will be there

its a park on the beach this is where the activities will take place there is a small kiosk too with NO EFTPOS BRING CASH!!!.

i personally will be there from 9 onward till activites are done and will head to kiama and kangaroo valley with u.

Immediately proceeding the activities and prize give aways....we will send emerson (photographer) out to the end of sea cliff bridge and proceed together accross when he signals us then head to kiama together. Re group at kiama after some pics and then head down kangaroo valley toward the pie shop for coffee etc.

sorry for the mix up mark will be cruising those who are not cruising call me on 0405 46 86 22 (mish) i will be at stanwell beach park from 9

drive safe n be good !!!

We will be at the stanwell park till about 11, noon at the latest. From there we head down the sea cliff bridge to kiama blowhole. This should be about 1pm. By 2 pm we will go through kangaroo valley to the Robertson pie shop. It's on the corner or Illawarra hwy and jamberoo mountain rd. cruise should be done by 4. Dinner will be discussed over lunch.

Any questions ring or msg me. :)

Saw you guys at Kiama blowhole this afternoon, looking pretty sweet I must say!

Had a very brief chat with someone who was taking photos, kind of annoyed I couldn't tag along with you guys, next time I will for sure!

thanks to mark and mish for organising this meet and make the event happen. looking forward to see some photos

Posted some of the mini-meet photos in the photography thread, I did get a few more than what was posted but my connection is absolute crap and will take over a day to upload....

Hope you all enjoy and looking forward to seeing the other peoples photos :D

(P.S. My Cameras SD card died this morning at the first stop, so I didn't manage to get any photos today ;( )

Looks sick kelvin... Could you send me a hi-res copy to my email?

Also would like to thank the nsw crew for making us Victorians welcome....

Was a great weekend considering the short prep time....

Can't wait for next year....

Great Rukus pic ;)

Nice to catch up with the members for sure and meet new ones, wasn't able to make the cruise originally but lucky for me I managed to squeeze in the final leg, and absolutely loved it..

Thanks again to all and all the Victorians who made the trek on short notice.. Excellent :)

dem ordens *droools*

Thanks for having us ! Had mad fun, besides the asshoIe drivers and some sh*tty roads :P

Next year QLD i believe ?

Should have my shots from the photoshoot up tonight, unfortunately they tend to favour a couple of 86s and a particular frog-green Honda :P

Saw you guys at Kiama blowhole this afternoon, looking pretty sweet I must say!

Had a very brief chat with someone who was taking photos, kind of annoyed I couldn't tag along with you guys, next time I will for sure!

Twas me! haha I saw you in your supra leaving afterwards, I waved I was the guy you chatted to. Didnt realise you were on the forums :P you should come to the monthly meet on the 29/06 at Greenacre McDonalds 7pm, few guys n gals turn up, nice to meet people and see some nicely modified cars :)

P.S took a bunch of photos just gotta resize them and I'll post them here once done (hopefully tonight or tommorrow).

And Cductn epic Rukus, that airbag suspension absoultely obsessed

Edited by Crypt