Bluetooth with Aurion 2012

Hi all, I have had massive problems with bluetooth and my 2012 Aurion (Touchscreen model).

with the samsung Galaxy Ace, It is worse than useless. The same phone doesn't work in my wifes 2010 Yaris sedan (updated model) as well.

What I am considering is a new samsung S4 and wonder if anyone out there is using it successfully.

If there are issues the other phone I am considering is an HTC One.

Any one have any useful information or using either of these phones with either of these cars?

Thanks

Hey mate I have Samsung S3 and it works well with my car's bluetooth audio. I requested to have the audio software updated to include new phones like mine on its service.

Thanks Dave.

Is your car the new model with the touchscreen? as that is a different radio to the previous model.

Cheers

i got a s3 and its all good...make sure u set yr phone as discoverable...so the car audio unit can pick up bluetooth for yr phone....

Thanks Dave.

Is your car the new model with the touchscreen? as that is a different radio to the previous model.

Cheers

No mate mine's one of the last few Touring facelifted models built before 2012 Aurions came out. On my silver Aurion prior to its write off, the audio system wouldn't work with Galaxy S1. My current black ride worked with S3 after I requested firmware update as i read it in the forum somewhere earlier this year.

With the new aurions that have touchscreen model, maybe the firmware is probably buggy so ask around if there was a newer version that came out maybe after the first new Aurions got sold?

Ended up getting the new HTC one and it works with the wife's Yaris at long last.....

Also seems ok with my Aurion but I need to do further testing. Seems like a great phone.

Thanks to those that responded