Camber bolts

Ant89

Anyone know why camber kits for aurion have a 17mm bolt for the front and a 14 mm bolt for the rear?are they different size holes from front to rear? And if not,does that mean the 17mm bolt gives more camber an will fit in the rear strut. Just curious to know because im buying a pair next week and need the most amount of camber to tuck 20" wheels?

yeah it says that on the box, but when i went for an alignment it showed up -3.5

EDIT :

what size is your wheels ? (rims and tyre)

if you plan on tucking i sure you will have trouble

Edited by bigVAN

Ah 20x8.5,35 et,225/30 tyres,bc coilovers. Im getting guards rolled next week. Hopfully it wont rub but might have to take out the carpet inside wheel arch guard to give a bit more room

Also hoping the wheel wont hit the coilover when the camber kits fitted aswell. Why did toyota have to make a car thats so hard to modify lol

Hey Anthony, where are you getting ur camber kit from/brand and how much roughly? I'm looking to get a kit installed on mine soon, Pedders wanted $400 approx fitted and aligned for the rear.

Then again, looking at your measurements I better measure my current distance from coilover to wheel since i'm running 9.5 wide...

Hey mate i just typed in pedders camber bolt code(81290/81270 camry) on ebay an it came up with a few different branded ones,spc,ingalls,eibach,whitline. I think there all trustworthy brands from what ive read on the net an they start from about $30 an up to around $100 for a pair,front or rear. Pedders is a rip they quoted me just under 300 for them fitted with align. I waiting till my guards are rolled an flared before i know if i need them or not but i will be purchasing them off ebay if i do an taking them to a different alignment shop because the minnimal time it takes to do this dose not match the price there asking for

WOW $400 , $300 fitted and alignment.

youre better of installing it yourself and getting an alignment after.

its fairly easy to install , however i got quoted from pedders for the bolts only $100 per pair (front or Back)

Yeah my local pedders does seem to have fairly ambitous pricing. They wanted $400 more than another pedders store for a set of coilovers and install so go figure. Anyway I'm liking those online prices, where did you get the bolt codes from? So online for the purchase, install myself and pay for an alignment definitely looks like the go! I'm also unsure of the size, they seem to change between 15 and 17mm for the rear, any ideas?

I just got them off the pedders website. Just type in the car an it comes up with all there products for that model. I think the 17mm bolt can go on the front or rear. Maybe it gives a little more camber than the 15mm. But not to sure. They seem to look quite easy to install but from the youtube videos they align them with a camber guage with the wheel off before they do a wheel alignment.