tcsport45 Toyota Supra

tcsport45

So its been a while since I last posted here, probably a couple of years to be exact haha. Since my last toyota i've owned a mazda 3, not exactly that exciting. So I was desperate for something I would love and here it is:

post-20267-0-56051100-1370135899_thumb.j

post-20267-0-59931900-1370135918_thumb.j

Incase you didn't know here is proof of my camry i used to own.

post-20267-0-86501400-1370136004_thumb.j

Small background story on my supra. Bought it of a lady on the gold coast who had recently just bought herself a mercedes benz. The supra itself had a minor fixes as it was 20 years old (1993) and with only 90000kms I offered her $9500. She said yes and it was then i fell in love with it. Targa top as well as 4 brand new tyres (cheap ones I might add). The only downside are the hideous looking alloy chromes wheels, I would honestly rather the stock wheels. But I plan to fix that problem quite soon. In the month I have owned it I have had a full custom xforce exhaust system with extractors 2.5inch piping to a 4inch tip.

post-20267-0-25523000-1370136581_thumb.j

Planned mods:
New alloy wheels

TRD spoiler

SS induction kit

Tien fully adjustable coilovers

Front lip

HID's

I plan to keep it quite stock without ruining the original looks of the supra. Comments and question welcome. :)

Edited by tcsport45
  • Like 1

Nice score - it's funny that for the majority of 'car enthusiasts' the current generation producing.. it's actually the cars maintained by older ladies that we want to buy if in the market lol....

Not sure you're aware but if you ever need OEM parts for it .. get the part numbers from:

step1) http://www.toyodiy.com/ and then plug those numbers into step2) http://www.amayama.com/

step 1 + step 2 = success.. and very affordable too :)

Nice score - it's funny that for the majority of 'car enthusiasts' the current generation producing.. it's actually the cars maintained by older ladies that we want to buy if in the market lol....

To an extent, until you get the ones that whilst look clean, it's because they've been driven 5,000km a year down the corner to the shops (so never really get warm) and haven't had an oil change since 2010.

Not sure you're aware but if you ever need OEM parts for it .. get the part numbers from:

step1) http://www.toyodiy.com/ and then plug those numbers into step2) http://www.amayama.com/

step 1 + step 2 = success.. and very affordable too :)

Thanks for the links. Its a car i have always wanted to own, I just need to make it look like a supra should.

To an extent, until you get the ones that whilst look clean, it's because they've been driven 5,000km a year down the corner to the shops (so never really get warm) and haven't had an oil change since 2010.

Yeah this lady had money and took pretty good care of it, didnt know a thing about cars but at least she had regularly kept up with the servicing. Its engine is just as quite as my mazda. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

jump onto supraforums.com.au - plenty of site sponsors in case you're looking for any parts.

also, if you're looking for well priced OEM parts - Curt @ Elmhurst Toyota in the US is the best - he charges his cost price to you for bits and pieces and is excellent to deal with.

bear in mind that if you post this up on supraforums people will be asking you when you're dropping a GTE or 1UZ into it. :)