Celica gearbox in Sportivo

I'll try and keep this nice and short. I have 2 questions:

1. What fabrications are needed to make the Celica gearbox fit the Sportivo apart from relocating the shift selector? Are these fabrications expensive (i.e. is there a lot of labour involved)?

2. Since the Celica and Sportivo share the same gearbox platform, can the internals of a Celica box be swapped straight into a Sportivo box without modifications?

I'm just after the cheapest alternative. Sportivo boxes are hard to source and expensive when I do stumble upon one, hence why I'm looking into a Celica box.

Cheers,

David

simple answer:

NO.

complex answer:

NO. buy from mwr :) or buy my one... just remember to rev match down to 2nd at high rpm or else... the big bad cruncher monster will creep up on u LOL

nah seriously, the selectors and all the headfks that come with it arent worth it. the linkages link to the front of the box on celicas while the sportivos and corollas including the matrix from the USA are at the back.

what ? i through a celica box in my car.... its just the selector thats different. 4 14mm bolts.. pretty sure ive got a spare rolla selector too !
its just the ratio is different in 6th i believe. someone rant on how im wrong.. but yeh ive got spare parts for a rolla gearbox.. also spare engine minus 1 piston.