Helloooooooooooooo

Hey guys, I've owned two Toyota's in my life, a carolla 82 with 4AGE and now a JZX100 Chaser (:

Owned the Chaser since 2011 and I love it.

Its Currently automatic but will be doing a manual conversion very soon (this was actually my first plan when I bought the car but... was lazy) Bought the parts (r154 remote, clutch, fly, pedals etc etc.) for $2400 AUD POSTED From Japan, I have a mate that organised a container there and was able to put the parts in for more and now waiting and should be arriving in 4 weeks and will be doing the conversion my self at a friends shop.

A proud Toyota owner.

BTW, my car came factory with 4300k HID but for compliance they had to change it to halogen globes and I've recently put aftermarket ones in, same temp. My headlight lenses are clear (not like the old style lenses), they do not come with washers but they do come with a leveler, a manual leveler, the adjusting wheel is inside the car near the steering wheel. I've adjusted it to be as low as possible so it doesn't interfere with anyone rear views and oncoming traffic, I understand HID require a washer and leveler according to ADR, just wondering if it would be ok with just a leveler... btw I have not been flashed since nor has someone been looking back over saying "wtf is that".

post-32929-0-96157600-1370590596_thumb.j