Re-activating internal boot release lever.

As a precaution against theft of items from my Aurion's boot; I had followed the procedure on page 24 of the Aurion owners manual and deactivated the cars internal boot release lid.

This is done by putting a key into the boot lock while the car is locked and turning the lock counterclockwise.

This means that the boot will only open with pressing the boot lid button on the remote or with a key used on the boot lock.

Recently, I have thought of re-activating the internal boot release lever and have tried turning the boot lock back to where it originally was, but this has not activated the internal boot lever.

The manual seems to make no mention of what to do to re-activate the internal boot lever.

Any ideas on what I should do?

Yeah that's right, simply unlock it with the key again. Once you've locked it with the key, pressing the boot lid button or the button on the key fob will do nothing. You have to manually unlock it agin.

Do people even read the original posts:

Recently, I have thought of re-activating the internal boot release lever and have tried turning the boot lock back to where it originally was, but this has not activated the internal boot lever.

Sounds to me like something is not functioning correctly on the lock. I would pull the trim off under the boot lid and inspecting everything to make sure it is all good.