Looking at Camry/Aurion specific head units

nzzr6

@EononCarDVD How many people do you have in on the "group buy"? Do they all have to purchase the same unit?

Hi Nvrau, thanks a lot for your interest, this group buy is for GM5164, i will tell you guys how many people in the group buy later.

And which unit you want to purchase?

Edited by EononCarDVD

interested in the group price as well

I am nterested in a group price too please.

Hi Brand & DeviousZR6, once there are 10 people to join the group buy, we will work out an awesome Group buy price for you guys.

So that you can save a lot, i have added you to the GB list. Cheers!

Edited by EononCarDVD

Hey guys, here is the group buy list of GM5164 till now:

1, Nihonjin

2, nvrau

3, brand

4, DeviousZR6

You see 4 guys have been collected already! :clap: Only 6 more are needed! Welcome more guys to join and don't forget to ask more to come and save! Thanks a lot! ^_^

Interested as well,

Is there anyone in Melbourne recommended that can fit these units professionally and affordably while allowing ongoing use of steering wheel controls and reverse camera?

What model Aurion is this group buy for?

I'm in it only if its a 2007-2011 Aurion. Ideally a Android version if available.

And which unit you want to purchase?

Thanks for replying!

I'm interested in the 10" Android model: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/Toyota/GB5502.html

Hi Nvrau, regret to tell you that GB5502 was sold out and we don't sell it anymore. Thanks for your great support!

Interested as well,

Is there anyone in Melbourne recommended that can fit these units professionally and affordably while allowing ongoing use of steering wheel controls and reverse camera?

Hi Virgilc, thanks for your interest. I have added you to the GB list. Could you tell me which unit are you interested? Thanks!

Interested as well,

Hi Virgilc, thanks for your interest. I have added you to the GB list. Could you tell me which unit are you interested? Thanks!

GM5164

If there s there anyone in Melbourne that can fit these units professionally and affordably while allowing ongoing use of steering wheel controls and reverse camera?

What model Aurion is this group buy for?

I'm in it only if its a 2007-2011 Aurion. Ideally a Android version if available.

Hi Brand, great news to tell you guys that we will have Android unit GA5164 Toyota Aurion 2006-2011/Camry 2007-2011.

The main group buy unit should be GA5164, if there are needs for other Toyota models, we also can add to the group buy. Cheers. :clap:

Interested as well,

GM5164

If there s there anyone in Melbourne that can fit these units professionally and affordably while allowing ongoing use of steering wheel controls and reverse camera?

OK, GM5164 also can be add to the group buy, and we will have Android GA5164, which one will you choose?

And we don't have professional installer in Melbourne at present, but it is easy to install it, just plug and play, no worry about that. :D

Interested as well,

GM5164

OK, GM5164 also can be add to the group buy, and we will have Android GA5164, which one will you choose?

And we don't have professional installer in Melbourne at present, but it is easy to install it, just plug and play, no worry about that. :D

Sorry I'm time poor so best you drop me off the list

Hi Brand, great news to tell you guys that we will have Android unit GA5164 Toyota Aurion 2006-2011/Camry 2007-2011.

The main group buy unit should be GA5164, if there are needs for other Toyota models, we also can add to the group buy. Cheers. :clap:

Excellent, do you have a link to the Android unit GA5164? Does it come with a reversing camera?

Interested as well,

GM5164

Hi VirgilC, we will have Android unit GA5164, would you like to join?

Excellent, do you have a link to the Android unit GA5164? Does it come with a reversing camera?

Hi Brand, we don't have a link now, since it has come back yet. I will let you know in the first time once it comes back, please rest assured. :D

And it supports a rear camera, we will provide the group buy link for camera A0119, then you can buy them together. Cheers.

Interested as well,

GM5164

If you find someone that can fit the unit in Melbourne I am happy to join

Interested as well,

GM5164

Any decent auto electrician can install the units.

Hi VirgilC, just as trentmeyer23 said that any decent auto electrician can install the units.

It is very easy to install, just plug and play, i think maybe you also can install it by yourself. B)

Would you like to join now? :P

is it minimum 10 to get the deal?

Some have been waiting since January and all things considered it may have been better to buy back then when the AUD was doing a whole lot better

Some have been waiting since January and all things considered it may have been better to buy back then when the AUD was doing a whole lot better

Yes, Brand, once there 10 people collected, then the group buy will be started. There is only about 4 people now.

Please recommend more friends to join.

And great news to tell you guys that GA5164 will come back about 10 days, will let you know once it comes back, cheers. :clap:

Edited by EononCarDVD

Yes, Brand, once there 10 people collected, then the group buy will be started. There is only about 4 people now.

And great news to tell you guys that GA5164 will come back about 10 days, will let you know once it comes back, cheers. :clap:

Is there an information page for the GA5164? When I do a google search for "Eonon GA5164" the only result is this thread which doesn't fill me with confidence. I like the way the Eonon stereos look but as someone who has owned several Android phones the idea of an Android stereo simultaneously makes me feel excited and terrified, depending on the hardware and how easy it will be to connect these things to the internet.

Is there an information page for the GA5164? When I do a google search for "Eonon GA5164" the only result is this thread which doesn't fill me with confidence. I like the way the Eonon stereos look but as someone who has owned several Android phones the idea of an Android stereo simultaneously makes me feel excited and terrified, depending on the hardware and how easy it will be to connect these things to the internet.

Hi THRILLHO, thanks for your great interest. GA5164 hasn't come back yet. I will let you guys know once it comes back, just stay tuned. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, a lot of customers are looking for an Android version unit for Toyota Camry/Aurion, great news to tell you that it is released now at last! :clap: The item name is GA5164 ,which is a remarkable unit with many awesome features. Now it's with 20% OFF on our site, a great deal to get!
Moreover, a big news to tell you that we are going to go a group buy for GA5164 . If you join our group buy, you'll save even more! We will give an awesome discount speciall for you guys. Just reply here or PM me if you would like to join the GB, thanks a lot!
:yahoo: And the group buy list till today:
1, Nihonjin
3, brand
3, DeviousZR6
4, VirgilC
Welcome more guys to join, once there are 10 people collected, the GB will be start ASAP.
Kindly note, this unit is very hot and in low stock now, so please hurry up, cheers!
Main features of GA5164:
Android unit Specific For Toyota Camry 2007-2011 / Toyota Aurion 2006-2011
-Android 4.2.2 OS
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function and caller name display
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Screen Mirroring Function
Please know more details here:
If you have any question toward this unit, just feel free to reply here to PM me, thanks a lot! driving.gif
GA5164-01.jpg