oxygen sensor and injen intake

Hi guys am looking for an aftermarket oxygen sensor and a injen intake for my 03 sportivo and I got no idea which one to get as the specs don't show the oxygen sensor for my sportivo , also the unjen intake which model would be the right one for my car?? Cheers dux

for the injen intakes its the Injen RD2075P, you might want to get a 3a pod filter also, as it will fit better. the standard injen one will work but it will be pushing on the foglight and youll have to really force it to fit.

Define "oxygen sensor" - since you're talking about your intake do you mean the intake air temperature sensor, or the actual oxygen sensor (aka O2 or Lambda sensor) in the exhaust manifold?

i think if he meant the sensor in the intake he would have said MAF sensor..........................................................................

but yes fair question as some people dont know the difference

i think if he meant the sensor in the intake he would have said MAF sensor..........................................................................

but yes fair question as some people dont know the difference

I've lost count of the number of times people have referred to the intake air-temp sensor (either incorporated into the AFM/MAF or as a standalone sensor) as an "oxygen sensor"

My O2 sensor just kicked the bucket, didn't even know it existed until the engine light came on the other day. Just paid $180 for the sensor. Can anyone tell me where it's located on the Sportivo model as I'm going to have a go at it myself a save some bucks this time?

Thanks Kenshin... you must be the Oracle for everything Toyota.

Quick question for any readers out there, does anyone use any Onboard Diagnostic tools on their cars (ie, to check codes and the like)?

doesnt work with sportivos or any zze corollas unless u get a good one which costs like 10 billion dollars. the ELM327 OBDII i have is good and works with every single obdii car except for the zze corolla -_-