best recent qld price for a sportivo?

hi!

i have been quite keen on a sportivo for a while (since release - yeah, yeah so i took my time hehehe).

i will now have the opportunity to enjoy one, less hours at work etc... a more reasonable roster. no weekend work!!

:-)

my only problem is

a. finding one for a test drive in mackay/townsville in the immediate future

b. not getting screwed on price because of where i live (non metro area)

i have been quoted around $31k in mackay/townsville on road, but there has to be a better price out there.

any/all help would be appreciated. thanks!

hi!

i have been quite keen on a sportivo for a while (since release - yeah, yeah so i took my time hehehe).

i will now have the opportunity to enjoy one, less hours at work etc... a more reasonable roster. no weekend work!!

:-)

my only problem is

a. finding one for a test drive in mackay/townsville in the immediate future

b. not getting screwed on price because of where i live (non metro area)

i have been quoted around $31k in mackay/townsville on road, but there has to be a better price out there.

any/all help would be appreciated. thanks!

Are you a member of a credit union, or is there one you can join (usually for a fee of about $10)? They usually have car brokers attached as a free service to members, they can find a good price for you and have the car delivered if its out of your area.

We used a broker for our last car, between the price they got for our trade, the price we paid for the newey, plus the accessories they arranged, we saved around $4,000 overall.

My price through a broker was $28K flat drivaway, and I know alot of people had similar pricing. Mine was one of the last Pre-Facelifts in the yard at the time and the dealers didn't know then yet if there was going to be a Face-lift model so they were reluctant to drop any further. I had the choice of one of 4 cars left in the country in the dealerships.... (September 2004)....

There has been some talk about Face-Lift models being snapped up for about ther $27K flat drivaway wit a set of mats....but try a broker if you can...

I know one Qld owner that picked his up sub $25K with towbar and other things, but he has family at Toyota :P