Prefacelift-facelift window switches

Hey everyone

I have an 04' corolla sportivo.

Today i purchased some 'all auto' driver door switches from the 05' facelift model for my prefacelift.

I like the idea of just flicking them and all the windows go down/up.

Now i have the problem where the wires are ridiculously different.

Can someone please help, or guide me as to what i should do. Has anyone done this before? Is it even possible?!

Thanks guys would appreciate some insight

Unless u know which wires which u can't use them on the pre facelift. I have looked into this already. Also there are more wires that go into the facelift switch than the pre facelift switch.

Ive got some of the harness from the facelift model. There are 3 extra wires and im assuming theyre just from the little lights in the switches which the preface doesnt have. Also noticed the wires are thinner from the facelift. This makes me worry that it could be a completely different setup

"Unless u know which wires which u can't use them on the pre facelift."

If youve looked into it, what have you found? Keen to get it done seeing as i spent the money on them and it would be good to have haha

Even me who has some electronic knowledge cannot be bothered with this lol. If u were changing preface to facelift tail lights I could help u lol

So waste of time you reckon?

Ive already done those and added the extra globe on the insides of them with parker/brake.

Im going to try and work it out anyway, see if its really possible.

also the facelift has extra wires to the motor aswell, dunno what they do but ya definetely more wires, maybe a load sensor to tell the switch when to stop or something.....

also the facelift has extra wires to the motor aswell, dunno what they do but ya definetely more wires, maybe a load sensor to tell the switch when to stop or something.....

Thats what i noticed also, maybe they could be for all the lights in the switches? Im not sure, when i have time i might pull the units apart to see whats inside. I think ive just wasted time and money though.