XKGLOW Advanced 3 Million Color 16pcs LED Undercar Lighting

Rukus Son

When i had Seen for myself all these amazing Under Body Lights & we're not just talking about any lights these Lights go the whole way around your Car & what more Could you possibly want out of Life. to me these Lights were made just for my Rukus Halo & i have already Paid & Received my Under Body Light Kit that i am so eagerly awaiting to have fitted think that will be it as i not think i could Possibly fit another Light show in my Car unless there is somebody out there who can give me more ideas i will Love you for it :spiteful: Now sit Back & Check out XKGLOW these Guys helped me out & i also got a Discount they are still on Sale so what are you waiting for ;)

I was going to buy these for my car but I remembered I do relatively tasteful mods so I decided against it.

hahahaha well you know what they say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or something like that :spiteful: what do u mean by tasteful.? there is going to be many other competitors out there who think their Product is No 1 but i can honestly say these Lights you will not find any where else or just maybe you are wanting a different light effect that's fine but to me you can never really have enough lights ;)

i002444.jpg

SoOoOo nice i really like that Blue it kind of Glows :spiteful: but here in Australia the not so Lucky Country you are not allowed to Drive with your Under Body Lights on & when i see nothing wrong with it

No i not think i am retarded, even if you think or believe i am. you see this is my very first Car that i have had to call my own & i not expect you to understand. i maybe a little different to everybody else but i can honestly say i wouldn't Change who i am as a human being for the World. Just Remember you only Live 1 Life, You only have 1 Chance. I Live with no regrets.!!

Very much 'each to their own'.

I like the uniqueness and 'eccentricism' that the Rukus brings, so I see how these lights are at home on it.

When I had my LS400 and 'VIP'd' it up, puddle lights were the extent of the 'suitable' undercar lighting, everything else was shape, poke/tuck of the wheels etc.. so you can imagine the horror and critique that would have received from other people who dont understand it. lol

Very much 'each to their own'.

I like the uniqueness and 'eccentricism' that the Rukus brings, so I see how these lights are at home on it.

When I had my LS400 and 'VIP'd' it up, puddle lights were the extent of the 'suitable' undercar lighting, everything else was shape, poke/tuck of the wheels etc.. so you can imagine the horror and critique that would have received from other people who dont understand it. lol

To be honest with you for a very long time way before any lights that i have had fitted, my Car is under Constant attack Verbal & Physical but mostly Physical. Yes you got it The Rukus Sure does have that Uniqueness & eccentricism & anything else that goes along with that tag :whistling: never in a million years would i thought it would be this tough, Yes i do believe that these lights will be Pefect for my Rukus & think this will be it as i already have enough lights inside to light up a Christmas Tree, watching the Video i noticed a Comment under neath that when i had seen it i couldn't Stop laughing & i guess he is right here this is what he thought about my soon to be underbody Lights " Who the F*** wants a F****** Christmas tree under their Car..? well me of Course is that going to be a Problem :spiteful:

• Like 1