ZRE corolla

EMZ51

Hi everyone,

Just posting a picture of my car with the new wheels. Stuck with toyota genuine. 17" kappas. I knows its a bit boring - but I liked them :)

Wondering what I should do next? I know it needs to be lowered. That should be happening in a month or so. I have to be fair and let my partner get his next mod - headers and high flow cat for his xr8.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Emma

Edited by EMZ51

Kappa wheels will do :) - til you get over them ofcourse.

You could always replace the factory panel filter to a k&n one. Hid lights or Philips crystal vision to change the yellowish headlamps.

I'm guessing here but this is your daily driver ? do up the audio =D

Shes my daily :) ive only just started in looking into hid lights. And I think the white would look good with yellow flim covers on the log lights. Not feeling confident about trying to do it myself. Ill rope my wonderful mechanic into it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Car looks nice and clean. Few members have bought these covers and pretty happy with them. They send 3 in case you stuff one up. If you check out Noodlez thread you'll see how they look.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/08-09-10-Corolla-TRD-Fog-light-JDM-Yellow-Overlays-TINT-/160602897398?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2564adbbf6

Ive pretty much stalked every person on here with a zre corolla :) I just brought a trd sportivo suspension kit - so pretty excited about that. Ive brought the covers but friends keeping telling me they'd look funny on a white corolla. Something about them making the fog lights look faded and damaged???

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After what feels like FOREVER, my car is booked in on Monday to get the TRD suspension installed. Also managed to locate a set of set skirts. Should be picking them up on the wkend. Just need to organize a spray painter.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry VLAN - the sway bars at ny mechanics so I haven't been able to measure it for you.

Not sure what nexts Ben, needs more character though. I was thinking of getting a trd gear nob and fuel cap next. My car has to go in a get the rear bar fixed. Last friday I was sitting at a set of traffic lights and the lady behind me rolled into my car :(

• 1 month later...

good **** mate..! i like the fuel cap, do you mind linking me to where you purchased it.. i dont remember seeing that one on ebay, was searching for one months ago and then i gave up lol

Hi Jim,

I searched Ebay as well. Found that they were cheaper through Castle Hill Toyota in Sydney. The fuel cap on Ebay $88 + freight and leather gear knob $175. Through Toyota surprisingly the fuel cap was $44 and leather gear knob $125 plus freight. Total $204.50.

Your rukus looks amazing Jim, it must be impossible to go anyway without ppl staring.

No idea what I should do next to the rolla. I'm rather conservative =( Tried tinting the fog light with no success. Looking at getting it professionally done. Can't find eye lids for my model either....I've been hunting around local wreckers for side skirts too. Just have to be patient I guess.

Your rukus looks amazing Jim, it must be impossible to go anyway without ppl staring.

No idea what I should do next to the rolla. I'm rather conservative =( Tried tinting the fog light with no success. Looking at getting it professionally done. Can't find eye lids for my model either....I've been hunting around local wreckers for side skirts too. Just have to be patient I guess.

Thank you for the compliment, and its definitely a head turner lol :)

I just went onto the castle hill website and purchased myself a trd fuel cap too :), as for your rolla keep trying, browse the internet the rolla scene would be much bigger in japan so maybe try importing some stuff from their, i am sure you will find things you like, remember you do what you want, its your style so be unique.

- Jim