skintoonz

Hey Sonia. Thanks for the kind welcome. You have a cute little burple (blue/purple) theme goin on there. Im not worried about what others say about my rukus. As far as im concerened shes a beut. Thanks for the heads up about the mudflaps. would be keen to see a Cpl pix when you get them fitted.

hey Shane, thanks & so sorry for the late reply not sure why i am late or if i even received notification hmmm but i am here that's the main thing right :spiteful: woww i haven't heard anyone call it a Burple before is really funky name & i may even use it for my new user name in which i am on the look out for any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. you know in this mixed up crazy world there are people that will dis like your Car coz is driving them crazy & not to mention soOoO Jealous, in the beginning it did effect me but with time i have put my haters to rest hahaha is good to see you have too :spiteful: Yes your Rukus sure is Beaut & if i wasn't having my Halo i would be having the furnace. when you are driving a lighter colour everything shows up is why i had to order my new Scion xB mudflaps & do i have the best news on Friday the 13th September my Scion xB mud flaps finally arrived from the States & i can see they will fit perfectly. hoping to have them fitted this week let me know if you are wishing to buy will give you the link of the guy off E- Bay just mention my name & my Halo he may do you a deal but don't hold me to that. also i need to have these mud flaps fitted ASAP as the guy wishes to use my Pics for his listings maybe he is wishing to branch out to the Australian Market as he is aware that the Toyota Rukus does not come Mud flaps Standard. i will be moving to Hervey Bay Q.LD end of October & my dream is to meet up one day with other Rukus Owners & show off our little beauties. maybe in the new year. Look out soon for my new mud flaps pics maybe i can persuade you too to buy hmmm :g:

Edited by Sonia