Would like some help finding rims.

Shankxie

I have a 2011 aurion atx, I've been looking around for a while and can't seem to make my mind up on what rims I want.

I have a bit of chrome accessories on my car and was thinking i should stick with the chrome and try to find some chrome rims but then again i could buy some silver ones,

Anyways I've been looking at some 5 spoke rims and yeah just wanna see what everyone rekon I should get. By the way I am still a student so $800 would have to be the max I could spend.

Thanks!

I have a 2011 aurion atx, I've been looking around for a while and can't seem to make my mind up on what rims I want.

I have a bit of chrome accessories on my car and was thinking i should stick with the chrome and try to find some chrome rims but then again i could buy some silver ones,

Anyways I've been looking at some 5 spoke rims and yeah just wanna see what everyone rekon I should get. By the way I am still a student so $800 would have to be the max I could spend.

Thanks!

Shadow chrome is probably what I would get if I were you.. (im assuming that your car in the pic?). full chrome probably would be too contrasting imo.

I guess at that budget ($800), you're looking at buying 2nd hand rims or something on special at a tire shop - perhaps not even including rubber - excluding tempe/ozzy; their prices are disgusting.

Additionally, you can broaden your searche for mazda, ford, nissan wheels too as they (in most cases) share the same PCD.

$800 is pretty much gonna limit you to 2nd hand. You should find some nice 2nd hand wheels for that money. Aftermarket wheels I'm guessing will be in the higher end of that range. If you can get your head around a set of factory released rims (perhaps from a completely different vehicle) you should come out with a fair bit of change. Otherwise, keep saving. As an idea, I got my 5 wheel set new with tyres for less than $1200.

I'm looking 800 for rims without tyres so hopefully that clears things up, and yeah I've been looking around on gumtree an eBay etc

Thanks ill keep looking, if use have any rims in minds that may look nice with my car please let me know just incase I do decide to save up :)