WTB: Corolla diecast model car (2005 face lifted)

As per the latest Corolla ad with the little kid playing and zooming around with the face lifted diecast model car. I have tried looking up ebay and have done a google search yet cant find the current shape Corolla.

If anyone has these for sale or knows where to get them from, it would be great to pass on any info or details :)

Cheers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

die cast model on ebay under RUNX search worlwide to find it.

just did this and this is what i found....

60_1_b.JPG from http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Q-1-43-TOYOTA-COROL...1QQcmdZViewItem

and a red one 2f_1_b.JPG

also with a search for corolla under "toys and hobbies" i found this selection... http://toys.search.ebay.com.au/corolla_Toy...atZ220QQsaslcZ2

Edited by HDACHE

I can get them (the SAME ones in the AD) along with remote control corolla sportivo's

The actual ones not ones same as above --> just getting prices now - pics later tonight

OFFICIAL TOYOTA STUFF TOO PEOPLE :)

Edited by Guest

I can get them (the SAME ones in the AD) along with remote control corolla sportivo's

The actual ones not ones same as above --> just getting prices now - pics later tonight

you my friend are going to be well loved if that is true :D

you my friend are going to be well loved if that is true :D

! OEM! Expensive stuff my turbo loving friend.

But whilst we're at it, i'm looking for even smaller ones. Like about the size 5 cm ? I've had no luck finding them. anyone?

Edited by negatron

as I said - I can get them - now bring on the lovin' (JK)

from what I can remember the remote control 'rolla sportivo is $80.00 or there abouts..

I'll have confirmation of these prices in a few - sent someone on a mission...(pays to have slaves some days)

and I know these are the exact ones because I saw the ad on tv, went I want one of those, then had someone in the know find me the required cars :)

I was stoked - add it to my collection of toyota models:

ae86, chunky butt celica (current shape), corolla (current shape), 94 supra....

yeah I know I'm sad I get models of the cars I can't afford in real life :D

GRRR.

Ladies and gentlemen - am currently in touch with Toyota to find where I can get the diecast ones ... the place I had organised has sold all of the three that they had.

Apparently the diecast ones where promo only - so there is very limited supply *awaiting confirmation from toyota for this*

on another note:

The remote control corolla is $88.00 from most toyota dealers that do spare parts --> also limited - I just rang three yes you heard it three different dealers to find out how many they have - and I have a grand total of two available.

again waiting confirmation from toyota on if there is still stock of these items.

Will get back to you all...

i would also like either a diecast one or a remote control one (even though i too have the real thing :P), let me know on here on email me micky_tee@hotmail.com.

thanks heaps.

i can only find pre-facelifted Hatch and Sedan and even 1:43 Wagon on the web, just couldn't find facelifted Hatch... :angry:

oh, put up the links for the preface lift stuff!

jcl007.jpg

jcl022.jpg

They're interesting ... they appear to be pre-facelift, but with the facelift sedan/wagon grille ...

Ladies and gentlemen....

Just thought I'd let you know something that I'm working on...

I'm currently talking with a die-cast model manufactorer (since toyota have said they don't plan to make corolla models --> and I cant find any corolla hatch's in current shape (I can find the previous model in spades) ...... about having our beloved corolla sportivo turned into a diecast model....

If it goes ahead i'll get back to everyone with prices and more details...

as for the remote control cars - probably easiest for you to contact your toyota dealer...if they can't find you one - just pm me - I'll have a hunt - I'll have more details on these by the weekend - that's when I pick mine up :)

Cheers....

As a side note:

Corolla hatch - From J-Collection

Edited by Guest

I just found an australian distributor of the 'corolla' model pictured above - the JC*** ones... (J-Collection)

They retail at $35.45 aud + shipping.

Blue Corolla

Red corolla

Additional corolla (Japanese Market)

The two from J-Collection only come in red and blue but nothing a can of 'touch up' paint cant sort out.

By the look of these they look like either conquest of levin but not sportivo or ascent (shrug who'd want a model ascent anyway :D )

I'm still looking into having sportivo's models made as well.... I'll possibly approach J-Collection as well as the other manufacturer We'll see what happens ;)

Edited by Guest

I just found an australian distributor of the 'corolla' model pictured above - the JC*** ones... (J-Collection)

They retail at $35.45 aud + shipping.

Blue Corolla

Red corolla

Additional corolla (Japanese Market)

The two from J-Collection only come in red and blue but nothing a can of 'touch up' paint cant sort out.

By the look of these they look like either conquest of levin but not sportivo or ascent (shrug who'd want a model ascent anyway :D )

I'm still looking into having sportivo's models made as well.... I'll possibly approach J-Collection as well as the other manufacturer We'll see what happens ;)

I want a model of the ascent... <_< .

Then i'll slowly build it up into a mini version of my car.

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Toyota Corolla 2012 zre152 transmission issue

2. 46

Lowering a Corolla ZRE

3. 3

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

4. 1

Hilux G52- R151R gearbox conversion

5. 3

6. 23

Transmission U660e

7. 3

8. 4

is it possible to import US model Sienna to Australia?

9. 7

How to delete bluetooth device?

Forums

News

Membership