WTB: Corolla diecast model car (2005 face lifted)

I might have some good news for people on this one ...

I checked the Biante website (I'm a big collector of their 1:64 model V8Supercars) and they have two Corolla 5-door hatches in 1:43 scale:

Red pre-facelift

Blue facelift

Have a squiz, I can vouch for Biante's mail order service, very quick and efficient.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have some good news for people on this one ...

I checked the Biante website (I'm a big collector of their 1:64 model V8Supercars) and they have two Corolla 5-door hatches in 1:43 scale:

Red pre-facelift

Blue facelift

Have a squiz, I can vouch for Biante's mail order service, very quick and efficient.

Nice find Buddha! :D

$40+ Hrrmm a little bit more than I wanted to spend but I really really want one! :D

Ill shoot them over an email and ask them about postage cost.

It looks like Dennis_ZZE122 likes to taunt us! He never says where he gets the models from. Dam him! :P

I got them on HK Yahoo Auction while i was on holiday last Xmas. the seller only have ONE SET and as far as i know it stop production already.

It looks like Dennis_ZZE122 likes to taunt us! He never says where he gets the models from. Dam him! :P

I got them on HK Yahoo Auction while i was on holiday last Xmas. the seller only have ONE SET and as far as i know it stop production already.

NOOOOOOO!!!! :(

No thats a real shame.

Will you part with 1 black RunX at a resonable price Dennis? :P

NO NO NO, i asked first *cries in the corner*

Im sure you guys can share ...

* although I have a hunch that dennis is gonna hold on to that one .....*

Jason is right

Will you part with 1 black RunX at a resonable price Dennis? :P

NO NO NO, i asked first *cries in the corner*

Im sure you guys can share ...

* although I have a hunch that dennis is gonna hold on to that one .....*

Jason is right

arent i always ... :P

Sorry guys i dont know the name of the shop the only thing i can tell u is that it's in the main street of CHESTERHILL just near the station their DI-cast models arnt too cheap, But if anyone is into NITRO R/C then they have some seriously CHEAP prices on motors my mate bought a 20POT motor for $130 brand new it does around 120-40km/hr!!! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Forums

News

Membership