Touring SE no more ?

Auri 7

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I noticed that too! I was checking the website out for any new deals on Aurion Touring SE and couldn't find it.

I went into Car Sales on a hunch for GSV50R Aurion Touring SE and it's gone too! Not even there either! Sorry it's for W.A. only.

Older model does exist but only 4 left! I am glad I got the last one built before the new Aurions came out. Also in W.A.

Checked Dealer Demo option and 3 are left there in W.A. One had 14,000 kms which is too much! others 2 are under 9,000 kms.

Hi All,

I placed an order yesterday for a new Aurion. I can confirm because I have the quote list in front of me that there is no longer a Touring model.

The line up is:

AT-X

Prodigy

Presara

Sportivo SX6

Sportivo Zr6

Amazing Toyota have included so much equipment as standard in even the AT-X!

I couldn't resist the 0% finance which ends on Monday - compared to the Salary packaging still works out cheaper by $200/month after factoring in fuel/insurance/servicing etc..

Thomas

Then that means Touring SE is no more. I am still looking for it in the W.A. site car sales but NSW has 6 of GSV50R Touring models left while QLD has 2 of them left. None in Victoria and Western Australia and South Australia. Also checked Tasmania and ACT and both states have none left.

I wonder what has happened to stop the sales of Touring SE? Were they limited edition only?

I wonder what has happened to stop the sales of Touring SE? Were they limited edition only?

Well, SE does stand for "Special Edition" so not exactly ground-breaking. It is an almost certainty that Toyota will roll it out again in a year or two's time to try and boost flagging sales as the model gets older, happens all the time (look at the endless special-editions of Commodores/Falcons etc that roll out towards the end of a cycle to try and flog off remaining stock)

In my humble opinion, as far as the current range of Aurions go, the Touring looks better than the Sportivo models.

Agreed... The sportivo is wrecked by the ultra sqaure rear end but more by the excessive use of the black plastic grooved sections in the front & rear bumpers

In my humble opinion, as far as the current range of Aurions go, the Touring looks better than the Sportivo models.

Agreed... The sportivo is wrecked by the ultra sqaure rear end but more by the excessive use of the black plastic grooved sections in the front & rear bumpers

Yes, every time I see those rear plastic grooved sections I can't help but wonder about what the hell they were thinking. Maybe back in the 80's it would have looked cool, but on a "modern" car?

Ughhhhhhhh.

From the rear, I find that even the mufflers are too visible. Poor effort really.

• Like 1