Bangers' ZR6

Bangtown

Looking good Drew, Looking forward to seeing it in person when we organise our first SA meet, or take the TRD for a spin.

would love too mate, very pumped cant believe for little kms for build 29

Cant wait!!!

its a shame about the above comment but hopefully these guys can pull their heads in and clean this **** up.

I mean really if I cant post pics without WW3 what's the point in being here?

Hello Peeps,

Some of the more eagle eyed viewers would have seen that too have gone a rampage of blocking posts

Lets make a few things clear:

- Any mention of hooning, racing or illegal activity while driving will not be tolerated on these forums

- Any references, links, youtube's or pics to the above mentioned topic will not be tolerated

If someone has a logical reason for me to unhide any of the posts made last night...I'll consider making it viewable again.

Please note that I have a fresh box of BANSTICK'S and will happily get them out and use them

Please keep this post on topic and any mention of illegal behavior again will result in a 14 day ban...You have been warned.

• Like 2

I'm sorry to say this.

But I seriously just got out of hospital. Then I find these.

Hope everything is alright mate?

Yeah all good now mate, collapsed out the back, massive fever convulsions the works. Pretty scary stuff. So hospital bold test, and a spinal tap to rule out menegitis....

And product of a virus.

Pretty full on, I'm not saying I'm huge but I'm not a little fella. Dropped me like a sack of poo.

On a lighter not, heading up to Roxby in the girl today, mate is bringing his **** hot camera up so should get some nice ones.

After that no more cattle grids, so new shoes for Chrissy :)

• Like 1

Hello Peeps,

Some of the more eagle eyed viewers would have seen that too have gone a rampage of blocking posts

Lets make a few things clear:

- Any mention of hooning, racing or illegal activity while driving will not be tolerated on these forums

- Any references, links, youtube's or pics to the above mentioned topic will not be tolerated

If someone has a logical reason for me to unhide any of the posts made last night...I'll consider making it viewable again.

Please note that I have a fresh box of BANSTICK'S and will happily get them out and use them

Please keep this post on topic and any mention of illegal behavior again will result in a 14 day ban...You have been warned.

Thankyou Pete

• Like 1

This is much better. Rick at salisbury paint and panel does an excellent job, at least there are good painter down here"attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Loving the car! looks really good and the progress and the way its looking is awesome!

just wondering as to where you got these shmick lights from? want to get my hands on some too!

one of a kind mate Soz if I I ever part out.

your first on the list.

Thanks for the comments

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't do a sound vid, got a massive wind thingo going on in Adelaide

Will try tomoz.

Got it done at EXHAUST DYNAMICS in Somerton Park.

Drove an hour each way for this guy really knows his stuff.

1 guy 1 Hoist so you know it's made with love.

PM for any details any SA lads interested.

• Like 1

awesome drew!

TA jimbo what's next for the box?

i got a headlight mod to knock over with luke but wont be a big job, getting the exhaust tips and some piping ceramic coated in black, and a few extra goodies along the way :) also respraying the calipers again, going matt black this time with white trd inserts.. so yea

the exhaust sounds good mate, sounds beasty

awesome drew!

TA jimbo what's next for the box?

i got a headlight mod to knock over with luke but wont be a big job, getting the exhaust tips and some piping ceramic coated in black, and a few extra goodies along the way :) also respraying the calipers again, going matt black this time with white trd inserts.. so yea

the exhaust sounds good mate, sounds beasty

Clip doesn't do it justice.

Is that all Jim hahaha.

I bought some cheap 19" and have two sets of coilovers to try next. What? I'm greedy :P

Couldn't justify 2.5 k for something I will probably scratch up.

• Like 1

good idea man, one of rims are so badly gutter rashed, gives me the ****s.. might do a diy backyard job, sand it down with the dremel then abit of touch up paint, liquid paper has been my saviour so far!!

good idea man, one of rims are so badly gutter rashed, gives me the ****s.. might do a diy backyard job, sand it down with the dremel then abit of touch up paint, liquid paper has been my saviour so far!!

Yeah LP for the win!!!!!

See heard way too many stories like your Jim.

Like these.........

post-33395-0-82534200-1382520327_thumb.j

Not Vossens but I make it look good....

• Like 1

Nice sound Drew! I can tell it will get throatier under load, those rims will look sexy as hell.

Jessus mate Reb's might have a challenger soon!!!! did I see you say..... 2 sets of coilys???

• Like 1

is that what you got? they look nice.. i am not a big fan of shoe with lots of spokes, they look something i would use also

Could have said It better myself Jim.

That and I don't fancy shining up each wheel for half a hour each before a drive. Haha clean freak

Brand new fallen tyres. A little gutter rash on front left. $500

Can't beat that hey

• Like 1

Nice sound Drew! I can tell it will get throatier under load, those rims will look sexy as hell.

Jessus mate Reb's might have a challenger soon!!!! did I see you say..... 2 sets of coilys???

Yeah ya did. Got some BC's and DGR's couldn't decide. Both have ther pros and cons. Dare say one will be for sale at half price by the end of next week.

It does on the road man. I'll get the guys to do a proper drive by vid at the meet.

Rebz? Rebz who.....? Haha only kidding bro can't compare the two. Still beat him in a race haha