Bangers' ZR6

Bangtown

P.S i see you removed your original spoiler which has a light at the back , i have the shelf for a 2010+ aurion with the LED light, plugs in easy too (tried it on my brothers aurion ) bought it as a spare never used it ,

let me know if your interested ,its not that much :)

• Like 1

P.S i see you removed your original spoiler which has a light at the back , i have the shelf for a 2010+ aurion with the LED light, plugs in easy too (tried it on my brothers aurion ) bought it as a spare never used it ,

It would have to be the Presara model only due to the blind. I Think that might be too many h

Lights hahah

looking good Drew! i myself like painted shoes too :)

Thanx jimbo, I will see how the last one turns out might paint next week

Thanks boss :)

Just finished up the rash this mornin.

Just dropped them off at the powder coaters for blackening.

The masses will be happy I still have a day to decide if

Satin black or Matt black

It would have to be the Presara model only due to the blind. I Think that might be too many h

Lights hahah

brothers cars is a zr6 too with the blind thing at the back ,and it all fits perfect so am guessing it was from a presara .

Lights hahah

brothers cars is a zr6 too with the blind thing at the back ,and it all fits perfect so am guessing it was from a presara .

Cheers Johny, tho I appreciate the offer I'm have a couple plans for my rears and the parcel isn't something I want.

I'm sure someone will snap it up. Could even add the blind kit to an ATX or SX.

Cheers tho man

Sexy as man, can't wait till the new shoes are on

Thanks Rebz still waiting to see ya at the lights ;)

Loving this thing! Nice work....

Thanks Scott always good to hear good things

SO Fronts done...

Didn't take a lot of pic, on the basis it was 6 in the morning after a 12 hour night shift :P

3bc706bc68741191a0f9732ee3392b29_zpsf2b3

dc771ccf2f6e82d5203d06b122e06763_zps76cc

a589240224a4f033cdea1d365cd139cb_zpsa150

5297d1f80518b89f806cab3bd0f2c2fa_zps4880

Now a coil expert if any of my Adelaiden buddies dont want to pay $$$ for an install haha

• Like 3

Sweet ride mate. Just spoke to mechanical guru mate this afternoon. He was telling me I should be looking at coilovers. Then I see picks of your car. Oh crap. Any suggestions on explaining to the other half that I'm about to "waste" more $ on her car.

• Like 1

Sittin nicely man... Now i wanna see it with the freshly coated wheels.

Me too rich:P not long now

Sweet ride mate. Just spoke to mechanical guru mate this afternoon. He was telling me I should be looking at coilovers. Then I see picks of your car. Oh crap. Any suggestions on explaining to the other half that I'm about to "waste" more $ on her car.

I tell you what mate. My family 6 cyl FWD is now a race car., to tell you the truth. It's really not uncomfortable at all hey. The lads in the back only noticed it was a little rougher afters slowing down.

Worth every $$$$ Logan

I have a brand new set of BC's but I think I have a buyer already. But these DGR are very very noice!!

My car does family duty for 5 days a week. Daddy only has time to play on weekends. Spirited sunday arvo drives are the order of the day. Only prob is, no nice winding roads where I am. Either potholes and patches on the less popular roads or flat 1-2 km straights linked with slight bends. Please pm me if your bc's become "on the market" again. Cheers.

Edited by prodigy 07

My car does family duty for 5 days a week. Daddy only has time to play on weekends. Spirited sunday arvo drives are the order of the day. Only prob is, no nice winding roads where I am. Either potholes and patches on the less popular roads or flat 1-2 km straights linked with slight bends. Please pm me if your bc's become "on the market" again. Cheers.

Coils pothole and rough patches don't mix at all spec if it's the kids bus too, but in saying that over the past 3 days I have gone through a full tank of gas trying to run through every roundabout in Roxby :) heaps of fun haha. It all depends on what you want bro. I'm planning something big never seen in aus next years for mine so I will probably hand the plates in at some stage.

That really is a sexy looking @ss end Drew

Until you remove that damm badge and fill in that hole it's messy. Tail lights look better the darker they get IMO.

If you think you can get away with it darkest tint is the way to go :D