[SA] South Australia's Monthly Meet!!

Hey there guys and gals,

For most people that don't know me I'm Drew. I live Northern suburbs in the Great City of Adelaide. I am posting this thread in hope to organise an SA social chapter of TOCA in which people from this beautiful state can come together, admire other rides and generally follow suit to our neighbour states.

I suppose the goal would be able to travel to national meets and represent the home of the

Malls Balls

That great big Pasty thingo?!

And of course the 3 lane highway that only goes one way................

All jokes aside there are plenty of places for meets, cruises and I'm sure we could even organise a track event or two.

So come on fellow Crow Eaters and show your support, the more numbers we can get the greater chance there is of getting this thing going.

Drew

• Like 1

great to see some South Australians are getting it all together... when these start becoming a regular thing I might head over from Vic for a meet bring a few of the fellow victorians with me as well.... let me know how it goes guys

I'll be there mid November.

Would be good to see some fellow SA peeps :)

Maybe you can bring one of those stickers I asked about a couple of months back! :)

Hahaha

Let us know when your down and we will sort something.

Comeon Now Guys!

There has to be more than that.

Where are my SA rolla drivers?

Support your state guys we need some more numbers!

Any SA sutras out there

Klugers, FJ's?!

Got to be more.........

I'm In.

Where are the rest of the South Aussies that are on this site.

Would be good to catch up and Discuss the fact none of us are unlucky enough to own a Holden or Ford.

Don't have to be massively in to cars to come along or know anything about them. My dads used to be a mechanic for Toyota, but I still know barely anything about cars.

It's just good to meet new people and get out of the house on a nice day.

Glenn

Bring the family along. All will be welcome.

Okay so just an update, we have at least 6 members interested in a meet so I say that's enough for a start I'm heading home Friday and will try to organise a nice place to meet up maybe bite to eat....

Suggestions welcome.

In the mean time can you guys let me know where it is you dwell so I can try and pick a central point for all of us. I'll post possible dates and let me know when ALL of you are available. Wanna meet all you friendly people.

City is obvious so we won't go ther haha.

Let me know guys and thanks for your support.

On another note if there are any toyota or even car officianodos

That know a good general knowledge please consider a SA moderator position.

Im in!!

I am down south - Morphett Vale.

Don't mind heading up north, but I ask that if we end up going on a cruise one day, make the end point central, so I can get home quicker haha.

Cheers Drew!!

Alex

Late reply due to never being on forums often, but Im definitely down for a meet.

Im up north, around Modbury. :p

gonna have to check more Ray ;)

Thanks for the replys guy im home soon and will be in touch.

great to see some South Australians are getting it all together... when these start becoming a regular thing I might head over from Vic for a meet bring a few of the fellow victorians with me as well.... let me know how it goes guys

Same here, haven't been to SA before so would be an awesome road trip :)

Same here, haven't been to SA before so would be an awesome road trip :)

All welcome guys, would love to have you and would love the opportunity to visit you guys in your natural habitats.

ill be in S.A next weekend 18th till 20th if you can get something organised by then

Should be able to do something by then,

unfortunately I won't be available on those day man but I'm sure the lads will treat ya right.

Ok peeps upon studying the maps and everyone's where a outs. I think it fitting that we meet somewhere around north Adelaide or just the other side. For a meet and great. Then cruise through our great city to the summit of our tallest ...........I want to say mountain but I think hill is more fitting.

MT lofty summit car park is usually half dead and I want to see these babies throughout the tunnels.

Any questions or suggestions?

We now need a date for everyone

Drew

Depending on the time and location.

It's a weekday, So that means a 6am wake up, then get home / go straight to the meet.

Once the details are confirmed, I'll see if I can go.

Yeah sorry Alex no one really told me what sort of hours they work. If in weekend is what everyone is after.

Might I suggest November the 2nd for our first official meet?!

Okay so I can see a little pattern

Looks like we are aiming for a weekend.

SO there are two weekends coming lets do a Saturday job just so things are open.

2nd of November OR 9th November ?

Let me know guys