Hit n run.

Shadow_

Some body reverse into my rear bumper few days ago in the city night time Friday ... Now my rear bumper is cracked in the middle section. T_T"" anyone have a metallic black rear bumper for me?......if I'm the other driver i would leave a notes say sorry and I will pay for your damage..... Bloody hell mate

I've got my old bumper but it's silver if interested let me know.

Hey mate i think i saw your eBay post. Xd let me check with the repair shop see if they can repair and respray under $300'

Hey mate i think i saw your eBay post. Xd let me check with the repair shop see if they can repair and respray under $300'
Yeah, I took it down now. Someone is picking it up either today or Friday... They too got rear ended and don't want to go through insurance!

Yeah, I took it down now. Someone is picking it up either today or Friday... They too got rear ended and don't want to go through insurance!
Oooooo no worry mate.