New Member western subs, Vic.

JayDizz

Hey there, just thought I'd intro myself to the club. Have been reading a few of the topics on this site and have given me a few ideas for what to do with mine.

I bought a 2011 series 3 in Dark Furnace about a month ago, and I'm in love with it. Looking to install some DRL's first up, then move on to lowering, exhaust and maybe some wheels. Are there any box cruises that happen? Used to go on cruise with my e series falcon wagon and a heap of other e series owners and they were fun.

Cheers,

Jason.

• Like 1

Hey there, just thought I'd intro myself to the club. Have been reading a few of the topics on this site and have given me a few ideas for what to do with mine.

I bought a 2011 series 3 in Dark Furnace about a month ago, and I'm in love with it. Looking to install some DRL's first up, then move on to lowering, exhaust and maybe some wheels. Are there any box cruises that happen? Used to go on cruise with my e series falcon wagon and a heap of other e series owners and they were fun.

Cheers,

Jason.

Welcome to the forums Jason :) Hit up CDUCTN based in Vic who owns another Rukus, there's usually a Toyota Owners Club monthly meet you can go to and every year there's an annual meet up :)

If you're looking for suspension take a look at some of the parts lists in the Rukus Thread.

Thanks for the welcome guys and I've taken the warnings on board haha.

Here are some pics of my box, first one is from a trip to Lake Eildon I took 2 days after getting her, and the second is my first mod haha.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Welcome !

Join us in our meets !

beware of dis guy, he bites... bumz

my butt was fine when i met him, didnt realise he was there :whistling:

becuz he was full on KFC that day. jeff u still owe me money for that lunch u beyotch!

P.S. sorry for turning ur welcome thread into shit. i couldn't help myself :D

Cheers,

Jason.

hey Jason, Welcome to the Best Club in town ;) i hope you find a few ideas that will make your Rukus yours. mine is also a 2011 Series but in the Halo which is Limited edition in which you are probably well aware of ;) not quite sure how many Halo's there were in Cairns but do know of a guy who has a Sign writing Business who did my Halo on the back. in the beginning he too was owning a Halo, but 7 days Short of him owing it 1 Year he had an Accident which was not his Fault & his Beloved Halo was written off & sold Cheaply for 3 to 4 Thousand for Spare Parts & his Replacement was the same as yours a Furnace which i also Love as it is having that Sparkle in the Paint. just recently i had my mirrors & Spoiler repainted & i got them to add a little Sparkle which i can't get enough off. you make me so happy knowing you are in Love with your Rukus as here in Cairns many are Criticizing & Judging & laughing which i not mind as i Love my Car more than words can say & i wouldn't dream of owing any other Car that's how it is with me now. & i too am always on the look out for new ideas on what to do next. i too am also wishing to find out when there are any Box Cruises out there happening but soon will be Moving down South but still living in Queensland but would love to Catch up maybe over the long weekend or something like that. maybe you can Check out a few of my Pics here & give you a few ideas on what you could do the list is endless i am still Going :spiteful: Hey Check out my latest Video " CR8 A RUKUS " the next Video will be of my Halo as i am waiting until all my Mod cons are Finished. Wish you all the Best in your New Rukus, Happy Driving Welcome to the Club.!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHlUP-jPBVY

Edited by Sonia

Welcome !

Join us in our meets !

beware of dis guy, he bites... bumz

my butt was fine when i met him, didnt realise he was there :whistling:

becuz he was full on KFC that day. jeff u still owe me money for that lunch u beyotch!

P.S. sorry for turning ur welcome thread into shit. i couldn't help myself :D

Cheapass azn !