Scion XB Genuine Factory 4 Piece Mudguard Set fits 2011-2013

Rukus Son

OK i know this is not new or anything like that, also i have stated i had purchased a set of Scion xB mudguards for my Rukus Halo in which i not long got fitted, after a long time waiting. i have had the pleasure of knowing the best people in the business & i am truly grateful for that & for the experience of a life time. when i purchase something from E-Bay you can be sure it will have something to do with my Boxy Babe oh & lets not forget Amazon too :spiteful: Since i can remember since driving my Boxy Babe home, it was always in the back of my mind thinking why did they not add mud guards as it is a Square looking Box & also quite large in Size is why i couldn't understand their logic. i guess they are trying to Save money & didn't want to spend any more as they had already fitted the Rukus Halo with Reverse Camera & Sliding Sun roof. but when we all think about it, Every Car that is driving out there is needing a Set of 4 Mud guards as the Roads here in Australia are shocking & in my eye's Disgusting :angry: the Roads need to be Cleaned up so that we can get from A to B instead of trying to Survive. now i am getting off the point but you all know what i am talking about. anyway i not wish to get into this or else i may start something in which will not be pretty :P wanted to Share with you guys something Pretty Special & amazing, the Seller of the mudguards knew of me a few times & many occasions we had spoken which i so enjoy as you get to know someone by talking to them & finding what they are all about. he had sent me an Email saying he would love to use my Toyota Rukus Halo for his advertisement after i had my Scion XB mudguards fitted, then i had sent him a few pics & didn't hear from him after that, well not until last night when i had Checked to see his Ad & could not believe my eye's. When i Saw my Wheels advertising Scion xB mud guards i couldn't be more Prouder & so Over Joyed as i have always had a Love & Respect for the Scion xB. i had sent the link to a few of my dear friends & they were not even knowing was my Car not until i had informed them, my one friend said " It is only showing me the Scion XB Genuine Factory 4 Piece Mudguard set is that your car.?? hmm who else is having Purple Wheels like that :rolleyes: anyway i just wanted to share the great news with you all & knowing that the Toyota Rukus here in Australia is well respected over in the States as much as we Respect the Scion xB.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Scion-XB-Genuine-Factory-4-Piece-Mudguard-Set-fits-2011-2013-PT769-52001-/290923212461?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43bc5feead&_uhb=1

Edited by Sonia