'82 corolla in need of loving home

DaveDanni

Hi all, we have an 82 corolla in pristine condition, serviced every 400kms, with only 43500kms clocked up and we feel she needs to go to an owner that will appreciate her more than we do. The car is our train station to home get about. I'm not sure if this is the right forum but we really would like to much sure the car goes to the right person as it is a treasure, this much we know. Pls advise if this isn't the correct way to go about this.

No certainly not wanting to give it away, but definitely don't want it sold to be used for parts etc. I figured someone on this site would be happy to pay for our little car. The business side of things would be negotiated with serious buyers.

No certainly not wanting to give it away, but definitely don't want it sold to be used for parts etc. I figured someone on this site would be happy to pay for our little car. The business side of things would be negotiated with serious buyers.

We've only had the car for about a year and driven it between the train station and home (5 minute drive over about 3kms) on weekdays. Before that it was literally the car owned by the little old lady who drove it to the shops and back and she had it serviced every 400kms. Why, I don't know. But I would not post anything untrue, how does that help anyone?

Yeah probably should've mentioned that :) like I said, we clearly don't appreciate this car or give it the love it deserves and we are not car people either! Our mechanic lost it when he lifted the bonnet and saw the engine, said it should be in a museum or on show. Any help on a good place (apart from here) to find a corolla enthusiast who might be interested will be greatly appreciated :)