GSV50 style

hixsta

Might start a war with the new GSV50 owners.... but I just seen a GSV50 ZR6 for the first time in the flesh the other day. In my subjective (slightly biased) opinion it doesn't look anywhere near as cool as the GSV40 styling. It's mainly the rear end that looks terrible. In fact I think they have tried too hard...

Have they made the boot smaller?

Thoughts?

post-33395-0-67854700-1375184044.jpg

aurionrear.jpg

Edited by hixsta

im not a fan of the 50 series aurion. if i had to buy a new sedan i wud probably lean towards the new accord, sorry toyota :L

one thing i really like about the latest aurion is the dash board, very modern with the stitching + woodgrain and silver acsents. ^_^

I've said this before too... Horrible plastic sections in the front and rear. I've been thinking maybe colour coded it may be fine.

I'll have to agree with rich. I nearly bought one, the only reason I didn't is those horrible ribbed parts, But if you purchased the grey gun Metal colour it is a lot less noticeable .

The plastic in the interior looks dated too but a bit of vinyl fix that right up. Not to mention how many aftermarket bits a pieces will be available in the coming years including BACK BARS!!

Now to drive tho. This model if far superior I mean far. Quicker turns in better brakes and weight all poo on 40 series. I tried to keep up with one done our Adelaide hills. Impossible even with my mods. If you can look past the shell and a couple of things

The GSV50 is a winner period.

• Like 1

Interior

GSV50 Wins Hands down (without the trim lol)

Like drew said a bit of vinyl fix

Exterior

ATM its the older models, but im sure when people start doing them up, the gsv50 will look hot.

I've seen some lowered, with some deep dish, sexy indeed.

I still think the new Camry's look so much more aggressive from the outside

n6zzo2.jpg

so this is not nice come on ?? i think the new aurion wins inside out hands down ! that's my opinion

Yeah this is definitely nice but this is definitely not sx6 or zxr6... twin dual exhausts and looks like led strip taillights - where s this car from??? Awlnyways none of the current aurions come lookin like this.

But if they did there'd be more on the road I reckon.

Me - I'd like to have seen the avalon here too. Diggin this DUB edition.

http://dubmagazine.com/cars/test-drives-a-reviews/1107-2013-dub-edition-toyota-avalon

post-11965-0-58838500-1384877620_thumb.j

Upon closer look on that photo..... I'd say the black car is from Thailand (look at the buildings around it).

Plus I would have for the love of god wished we had this one: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Oh3r6REV-N8/UfuR-VkELUI/AAAAAAAAGXY/8lJvPrP9rdQ/s1600/2013-Toyota-Avalon-rear+back.jpg

and the front of it: http://stblogs.automotive.com/files/2012/04/2013-Toyota-Avalon-front-three-quarters-4.JPG-1024x640.jpg

But the front had a Ford Fusion style grille...*shudders* but I wish we had those headlights!