2013 Atara SX progress

hiwtf

toyota of mcdonough parts contacted me back saying they're only willing to sell the whole kit not just the diffuser on it's own... :(

Is the person ya dealing with John Talentino ? Cuz thats the dealership im goin through.

Yeah John. He finally gAve in and said he's willing to sell the rear diffuser only for 870 USD

****... Just got to work and read that he said he's only gonna sell the kit as a whole from here on in because its just hard to organize.

ahh yeah well he told me he's fine with selling me just the rear diffuser so lets hope he does so... fingers crossed lol

Yerrr, reread my email and he did say you're getting the diffuser but anyone else from this point on won't be able to get bits n pieces... so lucky you.

How you shipping it here?

haha yeah lucky me then. Honestly haven't looked into it but if anything i'll just try the website you're shipping it through and see how much it'll cost

haha yeah lucky me then. Honestly haven't looked into it but if anything i'll just try the website you're shipping it through and see how much it'll cost

If ya use that site, you can sign up for a free premium membership if u have access to an AMEX card. Youll be lookin at prolly $200+ plus depending.

Yeah sadly i don't own an AMEX card so i'll just have to register for a standard... BUT i think i might register for a premium for 7$ to get the 20% off then i'll just cancel my memership. You think that's possible?

Yeah sadly i don't own an AMEX card so i'll just have to register for a standard... BUT i think i might register for a premium for 7$ to get the 20% off then i'll just cancel my memership. You think that's possible?

Yeah man sounds like a plan. I did a similar with the free Prime-2 day domestic shipping through amazon copped my free shipping then cancelled later.

wow your camrys are coming along nicely

how did you get the xsp kits from an australian dealer i thought they were only available in the states

Haha... No Australian dealers mate... Just directly through a US one.

So I finally got the chance to work on my car today. Just did a few minor tweaks, mainly height adjustments.
I took the photos before i adjusted the height and was planning to take the photos again after i was finished but i forgot (once again).

These are my 3 presets for parking, driving and obstacles (speed bumps, driveways etc)

***NOTE: My drive height WAS 130mm off the ground but now it's 110mm, from lowest point (front bumper). Aired out is roughly 40mm off the ground, only for parking.

Aired out - PARKING:

DRIVE HEIGHT:

OBSTACLES:

I aired out by pressing preset for driving, then preset for parking, hence the slight pause while airing out.

Edited by hiwtf
  • Like 3

Haha thanks man :) the AirRex system is pretty quiet. You can barely hear it from the outside when you air out, which is one of the main things I love about the system!

Hey guys, Just to let you guys know i have created a post in 'Members rides' on the main page, of my bulid. I will most likely continue my build thread through there so if you guys are still keen on following my progress then subscribe to that one instead!

Thanks guys. Here's the link http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/48304-2013-hiwtfs-bagged-camry-atara-sx/?p=544070

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice video mate, I am wodnering how many customised sx around in Melbourne, I guess yours pretty cool at this stage already. We should have a camry meet up somewhere with BBQs!!! and Take the photo with different customise built in a row. haha

mine is Atara SX too, do you plan to install turbo or ECU tunning up?

WOAH THAT'S SICK! now these are the things that I would like to do to my camry, great job guys

Didn't realise you actually posted on my thread... nice meeting you the other week man! haha

Nice video mate, I am wodnering how many customised sx around in Melbourne, I guess yours pretty cool at this stage already. We should have a camry meet up somewhere with BBQs!!! and Take the photo with different customise built in a row. haha

mine is Atara SX too, do you plan to install turbo or ECU tunning up?

Haha sounds good. I would be more than happy to pop by if someone plans it.

Mine's pretty much form>function... I don't really plan on modifying for speed, unless i'm lucky enoungh to win the lottery lol... This car is just for stance but in the future I wanna buy a project car to completely modify :)