EOI: TOYOTA RUKUS VS NISSAN CUBE MEET UP @SYDNEY?

JJCRU23R

Just curious if any Rukus owners are keen on a meet up with some Nissan Cubes in Sydney?

Any idea on when the meet might be? I'm keen :P

It's **OFFICAL** the next Nissan Cube Owners Sydney will be at Penrith Aqua Golf!!

When: Saturday 29th of March around 8pm
Where: Aqua Golf at Panthers, Mulgoa Road, Penrith NSW 2750

everyone is invited (including Rukus, bB and any other box cars except for Kia Souls... they dont even like themselves)

This will be a good one to bring your girl friend, boy friend, wife, husband, lover, or mistress along with you

details and costs can be found on their website:

http://www.aquagolf.com.au

leave your name here so we know whos coming!

I was given the all clear to invite yall by the admin. Its generally a good group of guys... this meet would potentially turn some heads at panthers for sure!

I for one will likely be bringing my wife and kids.. as I usually do at the Cube meets.. and always have really thinking back to the TOCAU meets @ Villawood a few years ago.

Have you got a picture of his cube my sister told me she saw something like that in shire area and so did my neighbour they wernt sure what it was i guess it could of been a cube or rukus

Have you got a picture of his cube my sister told me she saw something like that in shire area and so did my neighbour they wernt sure what it was i guess it could of been a cube or rukus

That doesn't happen to be the more woodland camo Cube does it? I think I've seen it once or twice and am pretty sure I saw a photo of it turned up at the Zen Garage one day :P

Yep.. hes from around the Shire..

1978737_267798353388446_688656800_n_zps6

Shane has said he's planning on coming.. would definitely turn heads to have both the Flex and Shanes monster at the same place at the same time!

Can you please make it known if you plan on coming by replying here :)

Lol i saw that once driving into gunumutta bay / cronulla we drove past each other, i thought it was full camo pattern but i can see the resemblance with the colors, its a nice looking cube

Never planned to be an all silver meet but it made for a lot of odd looks as we drove down Sunnyholt Rd to take pics at the Parklea Markets carpark