Hello friends

I hope everyone is well. I am thinking for modify my car... Because my car looks simple other aurion with sports model and looks nice and sexy.

What do you think gays? Can u give me suggestion of my car how I modify ?

Edited by Sameer_engineer

Hello friends

I hope everyone is well. I am thinking for modify my car... Because my car looks simple other aurion with sports model and looks nice and sexy.

What do you think gays? Can u give me suggestion of my car how I modify ?

Oh you. Time to tszuj up your Aurion. Where shall we start?

carson-kressley.jpg

Edited by Tard
  • Like 2

I was so tempted to get that TRD rear Bumper for my sportivo :( but I would never live with myself. Trying to be a TRD when I am not T_T

It's more about liking the look of the TRD that you would ever get a trd rear bumper and diffuser, not to make people believe your car is really a TRD. i have the trd bumper myself but i don't think my car is a trd i just like the design and shape it leaves my rear end with it on ;)

i like the colour your Aurion has, something diff

I was so tempted to get that TRD rear Bumper for my sportivo :( but I would never live with myself. Trying to be a TRD when I am not T_T

It's more about liking the look of the TRD that you would ever get a trd rear bumper and diffuser, not to make people believe your car is really a TRD. i have the trd bumper myself but i don't think my car is a trd i just like the design and shape it leaves my rear end with it on ;)

Thanks

But I want to ask u something...

Is my at-x modify like ur car?

Thanks

Doesn't matter what car you have. All cars can be modified, just depends how much $$$ you want to spend on it and how much effort plus time :)

I would suggest working on each are at a time instead of doing everything at once. Plan out what you want then upgrade/modify in steps. This way if you are not happy with what you did you can stop and correct it instead of spending heaps of $$$ then realising what you did isn't what you wanted in the end.

Thanks

Doesn't matter what car you have. All cars can be modified, just depends how much $$$ you want to spend on it and how much effort plus time :)

I would suggest working on each are at a time instead of doing everything at once. Plan out what you want then upgrade/modify in steps. This way if you are not happy with what you did you can stop and correct it instead of spending heaps of $$$ then realising what you did isn't what you wanted in the end.

Thanks wildseven ok than I start on step

Start from front bumper and rear ber... Actually I like zr6 rear bar .... But I don't no I can or.......??? Ok than I'll ask my car mechanic what he says.

Rebz you do make a valid point. :)

I guess it all comes down to how you want it. It is your car and nobody's afterall.

That's right buddy, this is a old pick back when i had my P's still

The second and third

pic is when i plasti dipped the rear diffuser black, and i kept it that way ever since

dsc004801d_zps1b888855.jpg

10920721425_6072f34862_b_zpse9003bb1.jpg

IMG_4158_zpsd16078aa.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks

My car is a Presara.

but it doesn't matter what model it is, at-x can be modified to anything you want that's available in the market

Edited by Rebz

Thanks

My car is a Presara.

but it doesn't matter what model it is, at-x can be modified to anything you want that's available in the market

Thanx rebz

How much you paid for ur car modify?

bodykits kingdom does delivery, in fact i ordered a kit from them.

Thanks but may be its hard to find someone who fix it.

fix as in mechanical wise ?

or get someone to paint and fit bodykit

Wow Rebz. I understand if you are a car lover you will spend a lot and time on your baby but $10k-12k is a bit obscured lol. I spent 5k on my STi before I got my Aurion and I regretted it up until now lol. I swore to myself never again will I exceed $2500 at most haha.

Your car your call but gosh after seeing 10-12k gone like that on your TRD I wanna cry. Sure it looks good :) but I love money more. Haha

Haha yeah money comes and goes. Can't always save it up forever.

Well wheels and tyres cost me $2500 alone.

Trd bumper, diffuser and tips cost me about 1200 painted

And you get the rest.

A bigger project is coming up :)

• Like 1

Haha yeah money comes and goes. Can't always save it up forever.

Well wheels and tyres cost me $2500 alone.

Trd bumper, diffuser and tips cost me about 1200 painted

And you get the rest.

A bigger project is coming up :)

Great rebz that's y ur aurion looks nice nd sexy....

But on my side I can't spend this much money on my car.. So I'll start modify just little bit..

• Like 1